#Ban Request: FLaMiGO " I only RDM, I dont CMD. "
Bug 
Name of player: FLaMiGO

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56498896

Time in GMT: I dont know.

Server: v33x

Summary: I was based with my newbie friend, and he forgot to lock the door (not that its matter). So I was typed and he got inside the home, killed us both and took my GALIL and weeds.

Evidence: I OOC'ed hem and I got remembered that he was CDMed a medic a few times, so I told him that he is CDMing and RDMing, he answered, I dont CDM, I only RDM.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=179222698 - Here you can see him says that he is RDMing.
I have video proof of this guy rdming, cdming and prop pushing and prop spamming when I get home from school I will try to upload the video to youtube.
(09-17-2013, 06:14 AM)Nathan Wrote: I have video proof of this guy rdming, cdming and prop pushing and prop spamming when I get home from school I will try to upload the video to youtube.

What are you talking about ? He just admit he IS RDMing.
Nathan, Can you please upload the video for more evidence.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes

Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player FLaMiGO (STEAM_0:1:56498896).
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team
I shall do this when I get home from school, I forgot that I had posted in this BR, sorry.
I'm currently too busy to upload these videos sorry, I also don't have good enough and reliable internet connection to do so as each video was recorded in 1080p and they are like 1.5gb each :/
Denied.