Unblacklist: Security Guard
Name: Transmission

Time/Date: 15:30 GMT +1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13387077

Blacklisted Job: Security Guard

Admin who blacklisted you: SniperWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Same as Bios really. We had a fail President who was broadcasting shit like "I don't like people" and random nonsense...

We raided his UM Fort and enterred, we had discussed over radio to finish him and Visual was demanding 2k. (We weren't aware of why he was demanding 2k.)

We had said we were going to finish him, so it wasn't undiscussed?

-

To the "Guns 4 Hire" bit, we had discussed over clan frequency building a base to which we were shouted down for... So we were gonna guard that once it was built, but the discussion at BPwas trying to speak to Sniper and convince him to unblacklist us as really, yes the RP wasn't top form, but there wasn't anything wrong? :S
I actually was called on, by Visual to spectate the 'Fail SS' guy.

When I get there, I see you guys and a bunch of rebels raiding the president.

When you get to him, and all his officers are dead - he says "Okay okay, don't shoot me! I'll change the laws"

Visual goes "2K NOW!!"

And then you guys, instead of RPing, just kill him.

So later on, you're all just standing about at BP doing nothing useful - as 'Guns 4 hire' which is a terrible excuse for a job. If you're gonna hog the security guard slot - actually do some guarding or RP.

Standing around at BP chatting could be done as citizen.

So no. You can both stay blacklisted in my opinion until you show that you can actually RP.
(06-29-2011, 02:20 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I actually was called on, by Visual to spectate the 'Fail SS' guy.

When I get there, I see you guys and a bunch of rebels raiding the president.

When you get to him, and all his officers are dead - he says "Okay okay, don't shoot me! I'll change the laws"

Visual goes "2K NOW!!"

And then you guys, instead of RPing, just kill him.

So later on, you're all just standing about at BP doing nothing useful - as 'Guns 4 hire' which is a terrible excuse for a job. If you're gonna hog the security guard slot - actually do some guarding or RP.

Standing around at BP chatting could be done as citizen.

So no. You can both stay blacklisted in my opinion until you show that you can actually RP.

To the "Guns 4 Hire" bit, we had discussed over clan frequency building a base to which we were shouted down for... So we were gonna guard that once it was built, but the discussion at BPwas trying to speak to Sniper and convince him to unblacklist us as really, yes the RP wasn't top form, but there wasn't anything wrong?
Yaaay building a 'base'.

Get some real RP done instead of basing, raiding, and doing nothing constructive.
Funny how you are judging our RP, when you joined in the middle of the raid.
(06-29-2011, 02:23 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Yaaay building a 'base'.

Get some real RP done instead of basing, raiding, and doing nothing constructive.

We were Security Guards, we were gonna guard the base.
(06-29-2011, 02:24 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Funny how you are judging our RP, when you joined in the middle of the raid.

Are you seriously retarded?

I was 'at' the raid as an admin, cloaked, spectating you retards failing.

How does that class as me joining in?
The part before the raid
This sort of went off track, I think it's all blown over now anyways?
Ya, you can both be unblacklisted whenever the server gets up Smile