Large BR
Names and SteamID's:
{N.N.P} snoope. Steamid: STEAM_0:0:23426413

Nebula. Steamid: There are apparently four other people with that name so i can't be precise with that.

dumb found dead. Steamid: STEAM_0:1:49894770

Maaran. Steamid: STEAM_0:1:50828646

And a lot of other people i didn't get names on (would be nice if you could check the logs to get them)

Time in GMT: 17:50 GMT+1

Server: V2d

Summary:
Hello Admins (and other people who views this)
[Image: BmcgVnr.jpg]
^This was how it looked when i got raided earlier today
I was playing in v2d today when i unfortunately got randomly raided.
See i had been playing rebel for 4 hours straight. I was playing passively (0kills) i didn't harm anyone. Actually i just wanted to let no-one know i existed because i was farming weed. I was farming so much that i had 29 pots (that took me 4 hours to get). Why not 30 you ask? ill get to that later.

Well i had been farming for quite some time now and other rebels started joining me. Actually i just wanted to be alone actually but they are teammates so i can't really say no, can i? Well it starts with one citizen standing outside our "base" and saying that we stink, i really don't care and i tell the other rebels to calm down, we don't want any trouble. But that little guy takes a weapon and threatens us. At that point i still tell them to stay calm, i will just take a screenshot and if he does anything fancy ill post a ban request. But then someone on our team calls the police cause the citizen has a weapon.

The police completely misunderstands the situation and after they arrested the citizen they are like "This looks like a nicccccccccccccccce place, would be a sssssshame if ssssssomebody randomly raided it" (you have all probably been in this situation before). So long story short They raid us, we do not resist as we are playing passively and they utterly destroy my 4 hour work. thankfully i get a lot of names AND i get proof that it was a fail raid (Some cop slips some words out of his mouth he probably shouldn't do)

Evidence:
On to the proof we go!

[Image: EF0rtVU.jpg]
As you can see in the picture above the reason is that there was a Pot on the roof.
That was the 1 missing pot of the 30 ones i had that bugged out on the roof of the building. Funny how glitches gets you raided huh? Well the reason is a Pot on the roof
This pot could have been anyones pot, It could have been a Gardening pot, Heck they could have put it upthere them selves just to find a reason to raid, But no it was my pot that glitched out. However That does not give them a reason to break the Metagaming rule. This could be a prop, it could be some guys pot who left ages ago & it could be a gardening pot, but no it had to be my pot. IF there was any weed in that put i would understand them, But this one bugged out when someone placed 5 pots that i bought from them.

Next Picture (the rest is just names, the proof of the fail raid was the one above.)
[Image: 5hsHx8s.jpg]

[Image: snuDAp8.jpg]

[Image: DWDDBXV.jpg]

Mysterious
Thanks for your time Sincerely Hammat/Sommer

Sorry i couldn't get [spoiler] to work T_T
Edit: Added eyewitness.
Bumping this one.
Please do not bump your ban request. It will be reviewed by an administrator when they have the time.
Regards,
aviator
Approved.