Unban Request - Big Boss
Your name: Big Boss

Your ban ID: 37672

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Invisible walkway, propclimbing, skybasing.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I built a second floor, it's not considered skybasing, because it was supported by the building.

It's not exacly propcimbling, because like I said, it was a second floor, lots of people do this with custom houses, it's exacly the same.

I had no invisible walkways at all, I would like to see evidence of the invisible prop.
I went to Narcotic after he asked me to take a look, therefore I'll post this.

You had an invisible walkway which got you on top of the furnace, in addition to this, it was also prop climbing.

At the top of the furnace shaft, you also had a sky base floating in the air, which is also against the rules. It wasn't connected to the furnace shaft in the MTL building.
(09-16-2013, 02:57 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I went to Narcotic after he asked me to take a look, therefore I'll post this.

You had an invisible walkway which got you on top of the furnace, in addition to this, it was also prop climbing.

At the top of the furnace shaft, you also had a sky base floating in the air, which is also against the rules. It wasn't connected to the furnace shaft in the MTL building.

The base wasn't floating, was stick to the wall, I built stairs to reach the furnace to have access to the second floor.

I hadn't finish to built either, I was going to add more stuff to the second floor and change the floor, that passed the shaft, but I was in the city, to buy some stuff from the BMD.
(09-16-2013, 03:02 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I built stairs to reach the furnace to have access to the second floor.

Those so called stairs, were invisible.
(09-16-2013, 03:06 PM)Pavilion Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 03:02 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I built stairs to reach the furnace to have access to the second floor.

Those so called stairs, were invisible.

I had an invisible unfinished ramp, and stairs visible, I hadn't finish builting the base, I was in the city looking for the BMD, to get some paper.

I was even going to change the floor near the shaft, because it was to big for there, and add a keypad upstairs.

You should see this stairs, at the same location and textures on the base, http://postimg.org/image/3m89chj51/

I had the unfinished ramp for personal easy and fast access.
Still classified as a walkway, making it invisible is even worse, why not make it visible, it takes more effort to make it invisible that to leave it.
No excuse for making it invisible, especially as you left it to go elsewhere.