RP point list.
(09-16-2013, 12:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It could be a good idea, but keep in mind that the current reasons for RP points aren't stored anywhere, so that would mean that only RP points given after this feature will be shown.

Sad

That's a shame. Still good to add it anyway.
Regards,
aviator
- Support

People are hysterical about points already. Forgetting to just enjoy themselves instead of hunting an admin's attention for their roleplays. I wouldn't wanna see the community go even more RPP-thirsty than it already is. Just my opinion..
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-16-2013, 05:21 PM)Infernaw Wrote: - Support

People are hysterical about points already. Forgetting to just enjoy themselves instead of hunting an admin's attention for their roleplays. I wouldn't wanna see the community go even more RPP-thirsty than it already is. Just my opinion..

I do see where you're coming from but I don't see how it relates to my suggestion?

When people get awarded RP points it goes on the forum so everyone can see what you have earned.
(09-16-2013, 12:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It could be a good idea, but keep in mind that the current reasons for RP points aren't stored anywhere, so that would mean that only RP points given after this feature will be shown.

Fuck.

There goes my only benefit.
(09-16-2013, 05:54 PM)Drawinqq Wrote:

I do see where you're coming from but I don't see how it relates to my suggestion?

When people get awarded RP points it goes on the forum so everyone can see what you have earned.

Having that kind of list will make people notice it easier and over exaggerate it even more. Not to mention it's just a pretty useless addition since the rewards before applying this won't be shown. Just saying it's a waste of time and space, and will increase all this RPP talk.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
+support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(09-17-2013, 05:18 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 05:54 PM)Drawinqq Wrote:

Having that kind of list will make people notice it easier and over exaggerate it even more. Not to mention it's just a pretty useless addition since the rewards before applying this won't be shown. Just saying it's a waste of time and space, and will increase all this RPP talk.

Wouldnt be the only reason for this suggestion to check what other people got their points for ? I remember why I got my points but it is probably because I have a few and not dozens.
With the arguements stated and the description given I may remain neutral for now, as I understand this feature might prove worthy in the future but on the other hand I see your point, Infernaw, which convinced me of not supporting this suggestion.
I would like to hear some other possibilities a RP Point List would grant as I fail to think of any.
This is where the other suggestion would come in handy, a new tab at the "character" toplink with all your RP Points and the reasons for it.
Well, how about you can check the history ONLY of your rp points, which can be viewed only by YOU? just to implement it right now, too bad you wouldn't be able to check your previous history, anyways it could come in handy when you would like to remind yourself of your previous roleplays.
Done.