UnBan Request
Your name: BlackAngel

Your ban ID:37558

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason:Terms of Service.

Involved:[FL] Aviator

Why we should unban you: I have a brother is name on steam is [FL:RP] TheJoker,
he have a computer and he play to on cityrp, and our IPNetwork is same so how is double acounting? and when my friend come to me and he, when my brother was'nt in home so he get in he's account, so he on same IPNetwork. and my bother just buy donator in his steam account [FL:RP] TheJoker. so please admins, if you don't believe me i can picture my two computers.
One account got banned, the second one came online minutes later - with even the same voice over the mic. Checking the accounts histories, we found that the same patterns has occurred in the past also, one account being immediately taken to use after the other gets banned.
so just ban for never the account after because in the time you say i come in i was on Arma 3 with my friends that was my brother dont give to all the account ban please i and my brother pay 20$ for this server. and i 14 years old and my brother 13 years old we have same voiceSkeptical
Pending further Investigation

Thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Evidence suggest obvious multi-accounting.