Ban Spoodermen for RDMing (Late BR)
Name of player: Spooderman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53932845

Time in GMT: Around 01:30

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and two other players were doing some contraband, being rebels and such, when Spoodermen knocked on my door saying I owed him money (it's not the first time he RDMs me), I asked him politely to go away, he then breached the door killed me and the two other players, I then asked him why did he do that, he killed me again, I asked countless of time for [FL] Jamie to come to me urgently because he was RDMing and made me lose 28k, he said "I am kinda busy right now" to which I asked him to when he had the time to help me, I use the "@" thingy, I OCC'ed pm'ed nothing worked, when i noticed he was teleporting to another player, I would appreciate a long ban to this Spoodermen, by the way when he was going through my house he got other 2 players to help him out, next to the slums, me and those other 2 players, started to build a little house, I went outside he accused me of propblocking and killed me again, FL is a great mod to play but some staff don't realy help that much, and players break rules and not a single eye is locked on them....I am disappointed in Spoodermen actually...I thought he was a decent player :/

Evidence:: Unfortunately I couldn't record it or anything but I got those two witnesses.
No evidence, no case.