Ban request on Mitch, Toxic and Evatech.
(06-28-2011, 08:52 PM)Adria_Penguin Wrote: Guys, I think you need a short ban, it doesn't seem you have read the rules, as Mitch doesn't even have a RP name in his screens.

Read the rules, and then, come back, seriously.

Now, let's wait for what admins say.

Mitch710 XD
Yeah, I know that I broke the rules but I would have more than 12h if the hours didn't reset a long time ago.. I was on a year ago, and I just returned recently.

[EDIT]
I just added a name to my profile. I just think that it's stupid that I've never gotten in trouble before for climbing on top of cars...
Yeah i were basing at MTL too they were just basicly jumping over that fence with button.
Everyone of us said in OOC stop propclimbing but cops just ignored and kept propclimbing
Im writing this on 2:18 GMT+2 and just while ago cops propclimbed again in.
And also corleones randomly lockpicking our doors and stealing cars
PS.evatech broke NLR at least 3 times in a row
(06-28-2011, 08:59 PM)Mitch710 Wrote: I just added a name to my profile. I just think that it's stupid that I've never gotten in trouble before for climbing on top of cars...

Cause you have 12 hours and no one saw you do it before?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Not to be mean or anything, Mikey, I already explained that I lost a ton of hours from it being reset. I played on the server a year ago. I've gotten on top of cars infront of lots of admins and they haven't done a single thing.
I will happily tell it from my point of few or the team I was on. I came to that area as I was on patrol for that district and noticed some strange activity in the yard. As the gates were locked and no one answers I drove around to the side and climbed over to take a closer look. I am sorry if this is a rule break as I wasnt sure. Anyway yes I had my usp out but it was there in defense as several of your men had auto shotguns out and pistols is was there purely for defense and I did speak when spoken to. I was hidden most of the time conducting reconasince. Later on when everyone was there this is because of a raid that was organised on the radio and orders given to jump the walls. And all hell broke lose. I agree it wasnt the best 15 mins of roleplay but there was fault on both sides. I am genuinely sorry If i messed up I have been playing for 10 hours now so still quite new and will take any feedback on board.
Well you weren't really hiding just walking around with your USP cause i saw you all the time lol
(06-28-2011, 09:37 PM)Mitch710 Wrote: Not to be mean or anything, Mikey, I already explained that I lost a ton of hours from it being reset. I played on the server a year ago. I've gotten on top of cars infront of lots of admins and they haven't done a single thing.

We aren't babysitters, we don't watch you 24/7.
And lemme guess, you can't remember ANY of the admins who you climbed cars to get over walls in front of.
Cars=World props
Climbing world props=Propclimbing
Im genuinely sorry guys I am going to re-read all the rules I do feel I have made a mistake myself and I will put my hands up. I hope this goes someway to when you consider the punishment dont ban for long. Thank you.
Quote:We aren't babysitters, we don't watch you 24/7.
And lemme guess, you can't remember ANY of the admins who you climbed cars to get over walls in front of.
Cars=World props
Climbing world props=Propclimbing

While Fluttershy was on and he was standing on top of a light pole, I stopped in the middle of the road. I then got on top of my Mustang and started jumping around on top of it. He didn't do a thing.
Also, I do agree that I broke the rules and that I deserve a temp ban. I just didn't think that you guys would be this mad about standing on top of cars.