Question about the banning system.
Now after playing on this server for approximately 50 hours I've come to really love this server quite a lot, now I know this is a very stupid question and I'd love you to pardon me if this sounds remarkably stupid but due to the fact I've been banned around 4 times due to the fact that I've been messing around with my friends and them giving me a bad influence to do a few things I would really like to know if there is anyway of getting 'rid of your bans in the system' by this I mean is there anyway of wiping a ban of the system so it doesn't affect you in the future, now this could be by helping out when necessary or just been kind and hardworking. Please respond as soon as possible and thanks for reading! Smile
It's not possible to remove your ban, it will stay on you forever.
Only method to "Remove" a ban will be to make Unban Request. But you need a valid reason to remove your ban IE. banned wrong.

So if your bans are valid you won't be able to remove your bans. Stay with them and follow rules.
We do not offer unbans unless they are wrongful and you can provide factual evidence of so.

You can appeal your suspension(s) in the unban request section.