Would you kindly... Un-ban?
Your name: Edwardigans

Your ban ID: 37081

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: General minge. Trying to get banned, threatening to prop kill. Moderator disrespect.

Involved: DannyWrx, Marco (Skype call)

Why we should unban you: Well, my initial ban was 24 hours, reasonable. I'll admit I was being somewhat of a substantial thorn in George's side and I DO sincerely apologize for that, truly. However I believe the main reason my ban was extended to infinity and beyond (please do not use this as an incentive to literally ban me to infinity and beyond), was because of my "threatening to prop-kill," now, I never actually threatened. George refused to ban me as I assume he wanted to entertain the idea, he did, so too did I. I said "so if I were to prop-kill, you wouldn't ban me?" I then proceeded to say "I wouldn't though, it's against my morals... On this server..." And he said "well if you did I'd have to ban you." We seemed to be having fun, however after my words, "martyr me!" He proceeded to virtually martyr me, not actually killing me, but banning me which I assumed he was satisfying the second part of the adjacency pair which I established, information and acknowledgement. I didn't mind getting banned for 24 hours, but in coming back on to Fearless after a few days of school (6th form, I'm not a child) and doing my admin duties on Marmaduke's RP, I find that I'm banned for TWO MONTHS! Now personally I find this excessive but I'd like to know why you fellows deemed this an appropriate time to be banned.

I'd appreciate feedback on this as I am genuinely a fan of the Fearless RP servers and do hope to donate in the foreseeable future.
Kindest Regardigans,
Edwardigans.
"You can't let the animals die in a movie... only the women."
I was indeed in a Skype call with Edwardigans and he never threatened to prop kill and did say it was against his morals.
I was also in a Skype call with Edwardigans and he said "its against my morals to prop kill"
All your friends were also banned for breaking a variety of rules. I think it's best all of you take a look over the rules.

Edwardigans, maybe you should find a better way to attract the attention of a staff member other then putting this in the @ request as well as OOC:

(09-11-2013, 09:02 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: All your friends were also banned for breaking a variety of rules. I think it's best all of you take a look over the rules.

Edwardigans, maybe you should find a better way to attract the attention of a staff member other then putting this in the @ request as well as OOC:

But you were ignoring me.... As I said before I apologise, I'm aware I deserve to be banned but I mean two months is too much, don't you think?
I didn't really break any rules.
(09-11-2013, 09:23 PM)Marco_563 Wrote: I didn't really break any rules.

I brought you to a roof to talk to you and you jumped off yelling "bullsh*t"

You deserved the ban.
(09-11-2013, 09:02 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: All your friends were also banned for breaking a variety of rules. I think it's best all of you take a look over the rules.

But you were ignoring me.... As I said before I apologise, I'm aware I deserve to be banned but I mean two months is too much, don't you think?
(09-11-2013, 09:45 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 09:23 PM)Marco_563 Wrote: I didn't really break any rules.

I brought you to a roof to talk to you and you jumped off yelling "Bullshit"

You deserved the ban.

Nobody was talking, you even told me the conversation was over. I didn't think jumping off the roof would kill me, i even PMed you that. and i never realized i wasn't aloud my opinion on the matter. Never the less it's done with.
Denied.

Your actions were highly disrespectful toward the member of the staff thus explaining the reason for the ban. The added fact you jumped off the roof does not help you in this case either.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub