Steam working as attended....
Problem is when i start steam i get a std. Messege saying "Could not connect to steam network. This could be due to a problem with your internet connection, or with the steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info."

I do that and theres nothing about a problem with steam network also, one of my friends tells me his steam is working (to derps im on skype) So its not MY internet, and its not the steam network the fuck is it then?!?
Restart everything you can possibly restart?
Yep
restarted my PC 3 times...
What about your Router?
Havent tried it yet but I will do that when I come home

Success!
(06-28-2011, 10:46 AM)Numb3r Wrote: Problem is when i start steam i get a std. Messege saying "Could not connect to steam network. This could be due to a problem with your internet connection, or with the steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info."

I do that and theres nothing about a problem with steam network also, one of my friends tells me his steam is working (to derps im on skype) So its not MY internet, and its not the steam network the *** is it then?!?

1. In your title, it's not attended; the word is intended.

2. S.T.D. = S*xually Transmitted Disease.

3. CAPITUL EYES!

Just me doing my daily dose of grammar Nazi corrections. :3
"Briggs."
(06-28-2011, 03:11 PM)Shark Wrote:
(06-28-2011, 10:46 AM)Numb3r Wrote: Problem is when i start steam i get a std. Messege saying "Could not connect to steam network. This could be due to a problem with your internet connection, or with the steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info."

I do that and theres nothing about a problem with steam network also, one of my friends tells me his steam is working (to derps im on skype) So its not MY internet, and its not the steam network the *** is it then?!?

2. S.T.D. = S*xually Transmitted Disease. Yes or Standartard.

Just me doing my daily dose of grammar Nazi corrections. :3

WTH is a Standartard? A Standard Tard?
"Briggs."
Yes Shark even you should know what it is Smile
(06-28-2011, 03:32 PM)Shark Wrote: WTH is a Standartard? A Standard Tard?

Me...