Unban Request
Your name: Divey (George)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 37316

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Enzyme

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Well basically I was just printing money from my money printers and then randomly the police seargeant
searched my base without a warrant and found them, he then warranted me when he found them and started arresting me. Now as I was roleplaying as a criminal I got in my car
and sped off, just like you'd see a usual criminal do, and then he shot my car down and then I got out, knowing that would be breaking fear rp otherwise, then he started
pointing a gun directly at me, now my insctinct was to walk backwards, repeateadly saying "Woah, woah put the gun down, no'need for that shaz maan" Then he called for Enzyme
and then I got banned for aparently failrping, please help? Smile

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Didn't pay attention to the police seargeants name, sorry.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I believe in all fairness I should be unbanned because when Enzyme
banned me he said it was because I was attempting to run away; which I wasn't. And the officer in my opinion was just trying to get his way.

Oh and I forgot to say thanks for putting your time into reading this Smile
The officer was holding you under gunpoint, telling you to stand still while you continued to job backwards.. While cuffed.
Disobeying orders from someone who's holding you under gunpoint, especially when cuffed aswell is against the rules.

I was called for fearRP twice. Once when you refused to exit the car (and i had to tell you to comply) and when you started jogging backwards away from the officer.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Fair Enough but he requested you twice because he didn't give me a chance to comply to any of his orders, when you reported over to him I was currently out of the car.
Denied, ban was valid.