Poll: Attending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeeeeeeeeeee
71.43%
30 71.43%
Noooooooooo
28.57%
12 28.57%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FL Gaming Night: Battlefield 3
I hope it'll be every popular gamemode like conquest, rush, TDM and ctf.
Oh ya I'll totally come, I haven't played much of it since I got it. Most of my friends who wanted me to get it don't play anymore. lol
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Omg, I love battlefield 3. Definitly Hell yeah!
Gamemodes and maps will be varied, only problem is I don't have any DLC so I won't be able to play CTF and others added by them.
Also may I make a suggestion for a possible new gaming night? Well, I say we play Guns of Icarus. It's an awesome game that requires good teamwork in a thrilling fight between airships.
(09-11-2013, 07:39 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Also may I make a suggestion for a possible new gaming night? Well, I say we play Guns of Icarus. It's an awesome game that requires good teamwork in a thrilling fight between airships.

If we talk about games with flying vehicles, War Thunder is a good one that gives you alot of fun, anyways let's stay on topic about Battlefield 3 right now Tounge I've got only one DLC, named "Back to Karkand", anyways i am aware that most of people out here own just a raw Battlefield 3, therefore i suggest to use only default gamemodes/maps and so on.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • HellShell
(09-11-2013, 07:46 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 07:39 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Also may I make a suggestion for a possible new gaming night? Well, I say we play Guns of Icarus. It's an awesome game that requires good teamwork in a thrilling fight between airships.

If we talk about games with flying vehicles, War Thunder is a good one that gives you alot of fun, anyways let's stay on topic about Battlefield 3 right now Tounge I've got only one DLC, named "Back to Karkand", anyways i am aware that most of people out here own just a raw Battlefield 3, therefore i suggest to use only default gamemodes/maps and so on.

I remember I also suggested War Thunder for a gaming night Smile But yeah War Thunder is more of a solo action game, while in Guns of Icarus it's teamwork all the way. Only downside is that the game is not free :/
Since when did this thread belong to this section? Smile

Also i would join if its on playstation 3, got all dlcs Smile

"News & Announcements
News & Announcements about the community, servers and rules."
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It's a community based event.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Wood
..At 3 in the morning for me Down Under?

Fuck Australia. I want to move to Europe.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep