Blacklist-Using walkways to benefit his gang.?????
Your name: (Steam friends name)

David Bob-ingame name Ben Slocome

Your blacklist ID: 17627

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:63591141

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

For Entities/Prop

Admin who blacklisted you:

[FL:M] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I Didn't Benefit anything but I would to say i was getting raided which was unfair some officers Ran back and start raiding thats how we lost I dont get it How i lost it but I didn't do anything wrong
~DavidBob
Blacklist reason: Using walkways to benefit his gang.

Also, please try to extend your explanation, it's really hard to understand it as it is.
You guys were shooting through fading doors, and using walkways to climb up your base walls and shoot.

The first time I take a look at it, your fellow Killuminati yelled at me to "F off" and almost killed me.
The second time I simply just remove it.
The third time, I see it respawned.

You're lucky I didn't punish your whole gang for propclimbing. But I was kind enough to only blacklist you for an hour.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I think I'm involved in this case, I reported the walkways to Infernaw to begin with, to be quite frank, I don't really understand why you're appealing a blacklist that could very well have been a ban.
We were simply RPing as police officers when you and your gang randomly opened fire on our squad cars, I went for cover and found a gap in your defense. I called for backup and went in to find how you got on top of the wall, I also took a screenshot of it.
You broke several rules and should be happy it's only a blacklist and not a ban in my opinion, as you attempted to RDM the police repeatedly, sole reason being "HRUUUUURRRRR WE BE CRLOENS WE KEEL COPZZ 1337!" And the sad part is, this isn't even an overstatement..

I'll provide you with the screenshot I've taken.

[Image: 2z8dfrc.jpg]
Evidence provided prove that rules have been broken, remember walking on walls and making walkways are classed as doomforting as they are very difficult to attack against.