I'm done with this server
Ok well I'm have now finished playing on this server which is due to Admin Abuse everywhere! So today my friends and I had set up a rather lovely office with our contraband in, which could not be heard by anyone because they nearest they could get to it is by our door which has a keypad and the contraband could not be heard from there. So I was in my office collecting my contraband when suddenly 3 admins run, take me hostage and destroy everyone's Contraband. Now this is where the problem starts which is because their raid was completely and utterly random because we were protecting the President which means that we were a higher rank than them because they were not SRU. When I Addressed this to them they said that there was contraband in the office which meant it was not a random raid but they could not hear the contra where the door with the keypad is -_-. Therefore it was a random raid and they then kicked me for Fear RP. I then decided that these admins are supposed to make the game a better place for everyone but they just ruin it for everyone by abusing their powers so I'm done with this server, I used to love playing which you can probably tell by the fact that I have donated.

So there we are, goodbye everyone I hope you have fun having the game ruined by the Admins Skeptical

P.S: the admins are Narcotic, Pavilion, Enzyme.
The following 1 user Likes cookie0810's post:
  • User 10588
At the top floor was also DoomDude1 and Killjoy present.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • tQto
Dude what are you talking about? You got banned like 5 minutes ago because you broke NLR as an SRU while we were raiding a dictator president. What does this have to do with your ban? All I can see here is a story about you contrafarming in the office building, which you were doing earlier.
The story was earlier on!
I don't see how I'm involved in this what so ever. You're talking about a raid which I wasn't apart of, nor even witnessed the raid, and you've listed me in the abuse case, I don't believe Enzyme was even on the server at that time for that matter.
Sorry Pavilion, It wasn't you or Enzyme, I got mixed up, but it was definitely Narcotic and a couple of others and judging by the fact that no-one has said that what they did isn't against the rules you would agree with me in saying that what they did was admin abuse!

It was also JoyKill
This is true, (Enzyme was not involved, he's a good admin) I do record Joykill being involved aswell... But when GHOSTK1LL3R started asking why they had raided they were really silent and didn't speak.. After he stated that he had recorded the whole thing then suddenly the admins started to reply. I was disgusted even more when they decided to just disconnect at the same time.... Please could you sort this out as i have donated over $25 to the server so i don't want my experience ruined by some power abusing admins..
Thanks for your time, (Owner DWIC) Fabs11.
The offices were raided by the DEA. You were contrabasing in the Offices which actually violates rules, you refused to comply under gunpoint, which was breaking FearRP.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Daejaa, Coupcunt
Why was this not said then Killjoy when we met you at the bottom of the Elevators. Hiding something? I think admins should not allowed to play the game properly as that emits the force of abusing their powers.
(09-09-2013, 08:33 PM)Killjoy Wrote: The offices were raided by the DEA. You were contrabasing in the Offices which actually violates rules, you refused to comply under gunpoint, which was breaking FearRP.

So tell me how you knew that we had contra there? Anyway Cookie was stating the point that you had no evidence to raid so it was random. He wasn't trying to FearRP Angry