Guns shows as error signs above my head
Hi!

I recently started playing on the fearless servers, and the first thing i experienced was that certain guns shows as error signs above my head.

I dont have half-life 2 or counter-strike source on steam, but i have downloaded your models from this forum

I also noticed that when i am connecting to the server, all of the models are re-downloading...
Are the models correctly installed?
Try installing the CSS Weapons pack that FL has, and see if the problem persists.
This may be the fix if the models redownload (presumably from the workshop.)

Hope it helped.
(09-09-2013, 02:17 PM)Jarz Wrote: Are the models correctly installed?
Try installing the CSS Weapons pack that FL has, and see if the problem persists.
This may be the fix if the models redownload (presumably from the workshop.)

Hope it helped.

Where can i find the css weapon pack on FL?
I also see error signs on certain css models
If i am right then jarz meant Mad Cow's weapons pack.
Its at workshop. If you read it then you see 'You may or may not need Counter-Strike: Source for most weapons.' that means it don't have to work. But you can try it and post here if its solved or you still got problem. I am sure there is many ways you can fix this.
Buy CSS its easier. Even though I don't have CSS myself....
You need the models of Counter-Strike Source which can be obtained by buying the game or by getting an addon from somewhere that has the CSS models.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-10-2013, 07:41 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You need the models of Counter-Strike Source which can be obtained by buying the game or by getting an addon from somewhere that has the CSS models.

Just as an addon info. I got css in my /steam/steamapps/common/ folder, but the game itself is on another steam user of mine.
Well, if you got the game in common folter you can get to the css folter and extract all materials or models in the garry's mod folter.
But i personaly don't like the way but its one of the possible ones.
(09-11-2013, 11:38 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Well, if you got the game in common folter you can get to the css folter and extract all materials or models in the garry's mod folter.
But i personaly don't like the way but its one of the possible ones.

I did what you suggested, but the models still keeps downloading whenever i join the servers
I could help you via TeamViewer if you want. Please add me on Steam and download TeamViewer from here: www.teamviewer.com

It allows me to remotely help you quickly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.