[SOLVED] Thank you guys so much for the help! :)
(09-14-2013, 05:57 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Guys please stop, this is not a hardware problem, it's a texture problem.

Try to delete old folders of CSS, and to reinstall it, the shooting effect is bugged, and causes FPS drops.

You DON'T know, since it might be a hardware problem. He didn't really state if he had this problem before, if he's experiencing similiar problems in other games and so on, so, we can assume that hardware might be a problem.
(09-14-2013, 05:57 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Guys please stop, this is not a hardware problem, it's a texture problem.

Try to delete old folders of CSS, and to reinstall it, the shooting effect is bugged, and causes FPS drops.

I'm gonna try that since its an easy thing to do Smile

(09-14-2013, 07:37 AM)Freezak Wrote:

You DON'T know, since it might be a hardware problem. He didn't really state if he had this problem before, if he's experiencing similiar problems in other games and so on, so, we can assume that hardware might be a problem.

I have this problem only on garry's mod ( I can even play Battlefield 3 on high settings at 60 fps )
So I'm gonna say that its not really a hardware problem Smile
But... You never know... So I'm gonna try other stuff first and then If I cant get gmod to work then I'm gonna upgrade my PC Cheese
(09-14-2013, 11:47 AM)ToastedBanana Wrote:

I have this problem only on garry's mod ( I can even play Battlefield 3 on high settings at 60 fps )
But... You never know... So I'm gonna try other stuff first and then If I cant get gmod to work then I'm gonna upgrade my PC Cheese

Alright if you've got it only on garry's mod, therefore you should try re-installing your whole garry's mod, this time without unnecessary addons, make sure to do same thing with other source related games, or at least verifying them, that might help.
(09-14-2013, 11:56 AM)Freezak Wrote:

Alright if you've got it only on garry's mod, therefore you should try re-installing your whole garry's mod, this time without unnecessary addons, make sure to do same thing with other source related games, or at least verifying them, that might help.

Ok I'm gonna try reinstall the game... and I'm gonna post the results here.

I just saw how big my gmod folder is...... o.O
Its FREAKING 23GB!
I think that might be the problem... I had gmod installed for about 1 year or even more and it got a little tooooo big....
(09-14-2013, 05:08 PM)ToastedBanana Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 11:56 AM)Freezak Wrote:

Ok I'm gonna try reinstall the game... and I'm gonna post the results here.

I just saw how big my gmod folder is...... o.O
Its FREAKING 23GB!
I think that might be the problem... I had gmod installed for about 1 year or even more and it got a little tooooo big....

OK it kind of fixed now...
At least its playable. ( before I couldn't even kill anyone but now its alot easier )

Thanks ALL of you guys for the help! Smile
Excellent.

Answer provided, solved and another one walks away happy.

Closed.