Ban request on [FL:RP] HeROx and Original for RDM and basing inside hospital
(09-09-2013, 04:53 PM)Recurracy Wrote:
(09-09-2013, 11:42 AM)Termin Wrote: Why are all these pictures cropped?
I originally recorded the evidence, but I couldn't upload it because they used the wrong codex. I used Puush to get a region of the screen, and I didn't want Media Player's icons to be visible. If it matters, I'll make some new screencaps.

(09-09-2013, 06:32 AM)Nathan Wrote: Okay I admit to killing him when I was a cop but that was only because he kept spawning chairs and killing me with them, he also ignored NLR about 10 times as we kept killing him when he came back to the hospital we had no choice but to buy a door and hide and I didn't use the health station in the hospital as you can see from my picture it says I used a health vial and that was what I was using. This cop kept trying to kill us and couldn't so he got annoyed and kept throwing chairs at us that are able to go through the doors of the hospital and then he was moving them about inside trying to kill us and he did so we didn't go back and I wanted to RP so I went as a cop and then he came up to me and tried to kill me when I was the police sargent this evidence is bs and only posted because he was annoyed because we killed him a few times. I suggest he learns the rules NLR, fail rp and fear rp because this whole thing started because cops kept trying to shoot us for no reason so we got annoyed and retaliated. Also he kept killing us after we had died in the hospital he also kept trying to find us on the streets and tazed us and hand cuffed us which is breaking NLR.
I also admit to spawning chairs, after you went back inside those doors you bought to avoid arrest. It's also plentyfully suspicious that you *very randomly* bought the doors with health stations inside them. You used the medkit when the health chargers were empty. You already had those doors when I first arrived to respond to the RDM call. You broke NLR by coming back to me after I finished you off. And yes, I was annoyed that you had bought those doors because I thought you would only use them to kill someone, run in those doors and hide. You later double doored them too. And yes, I was legitimately annoyed that you were RDMing.
I didn't come back to you to kill you when you were Sarge. When I was busy handcuffing Original for randomly punching me, you shot me because I tazed him for it. I know what NLR is, and after I killed you both in the hospital, I didn't come up to you and shoot you right there. This screenshot is from when Original was punching me.
[Image: 4n7Z5.jpg]

From that picture I can not see my name? You broke NLR several times to come back to kill us after we had killed you, and yes i went back to the hospital after you killed me with the chair but it was only to sell the doors but you just started shooting at me so i hid back in my room, so you broke NLR by killing someone that had died for something that had happened in a previous life, so why post a BR on someone when you have broken more rules then I did? You also where back seat administrating by saying you killed us because we purchased a couple of doors in the hospital, also proof that I double doored? We weren't RDMing as it wasn't random because we had been randomly tazed and shot at by police when we were in the street so we took our revenge by killing the police force because they had attempted to kill us randomly. You did come up to us and attempt to arrest us when we had done nothing because you were annoyed that we had killed you.
Quote:From that picture I can not see my name? You broke NLR several times to come back to kill us after we had killed you, and yes i went back to the hospital after you killed me with the chair but it was only to sell the doors but you just started shooting at me so i hid back in my room, so you broke NLR by killing someone that had died for something that had happened in a previous life, so why post a BR on someone when you have broken more rules then I did? You also where back seat administrating by saying you killed us because we purchased a couple of doors in the hospital, also proof that I double doored? We weren't RDMing as it wasn't random because we had been randomly tazed and shot at by police when we were in the street so we took our revenge by killing the police force because they had attempted to kill us randomly. You did come up to us and attempt to arrest us when we had done nothing because you were annoyed that we had killed you.

[Image: 4n8Mx.jpg]
And in this picture you can clearly see your name.
You were also pulling off revenge kills then, you were killing people that killed you in a past life, that 'police force' you shot was me and just me. It's still RDM as you had no RP reason to kill people. When I first arrived at the hospital there were no police corpses, just citizen corpses. I tried to arrest both of you then because you were killing people, not just for buying the doors. I killed you for trying to kill me on sight and resisting arrest. I tried to arrest Origin for random punching when you went sarge. You then killed me for cuffing him in front of everyone.

I 'broke' NLR once because someone got shot again by you. I responded. When you came back inside the hospital to 'sell' the doors you were the one who started shooting at me and I shot back, not vice versa.
[Image: 4n98d.jpg]

Here is more evidence of Origin propkilling me and someone else, aswell as you randomly tazing and arresting me, again:
http://puu.sh/4n8oj.jpg
http://puu.sh/4n8xp.jpg
http://puu.sh/4n8xX.jpg

Evidence of Origin double dooring:
[Image: 4n9hk.jpg]
In this picture you can clearly see the door has never been sold, which you told you did:
http://puu.sh/4n9os.jpg
No you shot at me first in the hospital and that picture of me shooting you was because you started shooting me i don't know why it shows hand cuffs but you shot me first. That is not a double door as he was building a door as you can see his tool gun is through it showing that the other door wasn't there he was just about to put a key pad on the outside of the door but when he came out you shot and killed him. You also didn't break NLR once you broke it about about 5 times maybe more because as you can see in one picture your NLR timer is on 1 minute and there's no built door and in the last picture your NLR timer is on 2 minutes and there is a door built.
I'm not going to explain myself any further. You continue to twist the facts and pretend like you did nothing at all. I'm gonna leave it at this and let the admins decide. My evidence should be enough.
Okay you can stop responding and post things that make you look like your in the right but you started of breaking the rules when you broke NLR and threw chairs at me about 4 times.
I didn't 'start' by NLRing and throwing chairs. Why would I 'start' by NLRing and throwing chairs at random people?
(09-09-2013, 07:30 PM)Recurracy Wrote: I didn't 'start' by NLRing and throwing chairs. Why would I 'start' by NLRing and throwing chairs at random people?

We shot you in the hospital as we wanted to take revenge on the government and the police you died and you came back trying to kill us? that is how you started breaking the rules.
i was rdmed by these 2 guys twice while they were rebels the one had 8 and the other 5 kills
(09-14-2013, 02:46 PM)Astakos Wrote: i was rdmed by these 2 guys twice while they were rebels the one had 8 and the other 5 kills

This has not relevance to this, you were killed because you and others were trying to kill us we were defending our selves please read the rules for posting in the section, you must be involved to post in a thread here. This happened 6 days ago not today please don't post here with your lies and make your own BR if you feel this is happened and was random.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player [FL:RP] HeR0x (STEAM_0:1:46282055).
Please note, that evidence may not be tampered with and it will lead to immediate case closure.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team