Unbanrequest mymts (With template)
Here is the story..
A man "vauld" was reckless driving around in the city. He cdmed several people including my mate "Paul boehm".. I called the police and 3 cops were Pointing guns at his head and told him to stop. I was Pointing at him with my big gun ( I did not shoot, just pointed). Vauld chose to drive away from gunpoint and a moment after i cought him reckless driving in the slums. I took my shutgun out of my pocket and shot at him (Only way i could get him stopped).. then he got out of his car and i told him to stop reckless driving and stop running away from gunpoint.

Then he called an admin (Storm) and i got banned because i dident remember the name of the cops I was helping and because i was shooting at vauld.

I got banned for 2 days and 2 hours..
Why ?. Could i get unbanned or at least a milder ban

Name: Mymts - (ingame name = Tony Magro)

SteamID: "Mymts" STEAM_0:1:14124115 01:38 181 0

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 2 days 2 hours
Hi all, let me assure you this story is completely incorrect and he is pinning this on me. I was in my citreon driving around town and I took a wide left turn around a corner and ended up in the left lane temporarily. I then got back on the right lane and a shotgun round hit me car! I then saw Mymts holding a shotgun and yelling "LEARN TO DRIVE" as you should fear RP, I got out of the car and while I was trying to park his not so smart friend who was also trying to harrass me was in the center of the road and I accidently bumped him. The friend "Paul" himself stated he had only lost 10 health so that definitaly doesnt qualify as CDM and you shouldnt stand in the center of the road anyways! I did not CDM several people either this is a complete lie. I exited my vehicle and called storm as I was outraged that some guy would randomly shoot me. And I did not run at gunpoint, this is also another lie, and the truth is I wasnt even in my car so how can I "Drive away at gunpoint" ... Mymts then procceded to threaten to knife me? This also isnt the first time he threatned to knife me... After Storm talked to the guy it turns out as a rebel he was helping the police smack down on speeders? That makes no sense, the guy is a rebel... He then got banned for helping the police as rebel and attempting to RDM... So the main reason he shot me was because he was working undercover for the police which is also fail RP.
I would like to state that I was not trying to Harras you, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got hit by you.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
Yearh Vauld..

You are talking about when i was shooting at you.. That time you dident cdm Paul but like 3-4 minutes earlier you cdmed him just next to tides hotel and then we tryed to stop you (me and the cops) but you were driving away..

I have Paul as widness that you were reckless driving and were running from gunpoint.
Once again, thats a lie. Do you realize that there are more then one Citreons on the server? I again state that I did not CDM anyone and if I did hit you it would be your fault because you shouldnt stand in the middle of the road its not easy to stop.

-Edit- Yeah after re-reading that last post, it definitaly wasnt me... I hadnt been near the tides since around 20 minutes earlier. Once again dont go accusing people when there are more then 1 type of car on the server, I saw atleast 2 other Citreons at the time.
Wow.. now its clearly that you are lying dude..
How often do you se a citroen on the server. Answer = Not very often.

There was never 2 citroens in the city you are just building up a story..
And buy the way.. i dident shot a random guy. i saw it was you who drove away from the gunpoint.. I was standing just infront of you when you put your car into reverse and drove away
I'm not going to fight about antics of the server. This is not a ban request about me its an unban request for you. My story is told it is the truth, and now I'm off.