Missing Map?
Hello fearless, long time no see. Today i tried to join the server to take a look on how it was going, sadly i got an error while i joined saying "Missing map maps/rp_evocity2_v2p.bsp, disconnecting" even though i had the map installed in my garrysmod/garrysmod/maps folder. I tried downloading it again and installing it but i still get the same error.
Does anyone else have / has had this error and can help me?

I just checked to see if hl2 was enabled, but weirdly enough it wasn't and i couldn't enable it. it was like Gmod told me it wasn't installed even though it was. Also i can't find any of the RP maps when i search for them in Single Player. Im trying to verify integrity of game cache and see if it works.
Will reply later.

did not work.

Alright i got it working, turns out my computer made another gmod folder under the Common folder in steamapps.
Yet, even though i have half life 2 installed i still can't check it under the addon menu
Is there any certain symbol next to the 'Half Life 2' or is it just a tickbox but you can't click it?
Thats exactly it. its unclickable. i mean i can't tick it its showing grey, even though i have it installed.
Try and re-install HL2 because as you said the Garry's mod file location changed this might of affected the HL2 location (placing it in the old area) tell me if it did or did not work.. if you do it.
I think you need to reinstall the whole shabang. My brother have the same problem...

When you do, please the map in the SteamAPPS/common folder... not in the old folder!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You have to reinstall HL2. My cousin has this problem. I fixed it for him. Also make sure its in your new directory that's if you have updated Garry's Mod 13 to steam pipe.
Ex-Server Teacher
Just a quick check: Have you extracted the file and does it has a .bsp extension now?

What is the exact location you've placed it in? (path)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.