How many bans until a Permanent?
Hey guys, just got back and I saw a notification. My ban request against (User who Shall not be named) was accepted by Aviator, but when I looked at the time it was 30 days, now im not quite sure about this but my real question here is how many times can you get banned until a permanent, because the User (Shall not be named) was banned 12 times and that was his 13th and somone told me your only allowed 13, well anyways and thank you for whoever took the time out to read this. Smile - Bear
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
perma ban is not judged by the amount of bans before it though they may be a factor it is judged on the severity of the bans and the severity of the ban you are getting at that time ie if you have 13 bans but they were all small thing you may get another chance but also you could have no bans and do something really bad, and get a perma straight away.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Same question got answered months ago, i will quote for you what DoomDude1 said about that:

Quote:There is no fixed "perm limit". People get permed depending on the severity, time span, number of bans and other factors.
depends m8, usually 10-14 depending on the reason & admin
Thanks everyone, appreciate all the comments Smile.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
Answered.