8 Minutes in jail with no Jail Gaurd
Photo 
Name of player: Escape

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64437891

Time in GMT: 8:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I was arrested for 8 Minutes without a jail guard.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=176693900
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(09-08-2013, 12:52 AM)Fluttershy2434 Wrote: Name of player: Escape

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64437891

Time in GMT: 8:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I was arrested for 8 Minutes without a jail guard.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=176693900

Please explain how that photo proves anything. Also, I told an officer to be a jail guard earlier, I believe it was Steve Duncan. He told me he was down there earlier and then I arrested you for 15 minutes.

Also, if I didn't have a jailguard, I would only be blacklisted. It says that everytime you arrest someone for over 5 minutes.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

Photo shows that im in jail for 7 mins and no jail guard, for there to be a jail guard there job name has to be "Jail Guard" Its not being ajail guard if you just check on the prisoners for 5 seconds then leave. And if there was a jail guard how come my friend could just walk right in the jail and get me?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(09-08-2013, 05:40 PM)Fluttershy2434 Wrote: Photo shows that im in jail for 7 mins and no jail guard, for there to be a jail guard there job name has to be "Jail Guard" Its not being ajail guard if you just check on the prisoners for 5 seconds then leave. And if there was a jail guard how come my friend could just walk right in the jail and get me?

As I said before, I assigned an officer to be a jail guard. If he left, then I believe he needs to be involved in this.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

Please remember to not arrest people for longer than 5 minutes without a Jail Guard.

This isn't something I would suspend someone for.

Ban request denied.
Regards,
aviator