Fearless breaks my Mic ingame rendering it near usless for RP
Question 

So as you can see. My microphone works fine until I join fearless. For some reason when I try to talk it plays what I am hearing and I have no idea why...

Any Ideas?
When you are in FL RP do Alt+Tab and lower your dB in microphone settings , i hope it works :3
The following 1 user Likes Stamper's post:
  • ukpezzzz
(09-07-2013, 01:32 AM)Stamper Wrote: When you are in FL RP do Alt+Tab and lower your dB in microphone settings , i hope it works :3
Didn't work =(
Thanks for the help thought!
What's your current microphone setup? I.e. headphones, desk mic, what?

And is it only with Fearless, or is it with other gmod servers too?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • ukpezzzz
(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)bruterules Wrote: What's your current microphone setup? I.e. headphones, desk mic, what?

If i remember right its only fearless. It also works fine on other source games. Thats why I don't understand it.
(09-07-2013, 03:42 AM)ukpezzzz Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)bruterules Wrote: What's your current microphone setup? I.e. headphones, desk mic, what?

If i remember right its only fearless. It also works fine on other source games. Thats why I don't understand it.

Can you actually check, and answer my first question?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • ukpezzzz
(09-07-2013, 11:08 PM)bruterules Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 03:42 AM)ukpezzzz Wrote:

Can you actually check, and answer my first question?
Yea. Tryed it on some other servers and it works fine. The setup is:
Microphone- Default communications device
SterioMix - Default device
Set your microphone as default device and try again
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • ukpezzzz
(09-08-2013, 12:46 PM)Termin Wrote: Set your microphone as default device and try again

We have a winner. I hesitated to do that before because i had it set up for fraps. But making that change and me messing with fraps I can do both. I can talk again!
Thanks to the people who helped and thanks to termin who came up with the solution.