Rickshaws [SA Please Read]

Some old CityRPers may know this dupe. Well, I redid it. Is it even allowed? I remember the old version being allowed, but since this is v2 of that dupe, is it still allowed?

I asked an unnamed admin on the server one time. The admin said he/she had remembered the dupe, and loved the idea. But the administrator could not approve such a controversial duplication. The administrator told me to contact an SA about the issue last week or so ago, so here I am.

Is it allowed still?

Perhaps you may be wondering how I wish to use this dupe.
It is a completely personal dupe I wish to use to pull people all over the city with offroads. If I even am required to be on a road, I modified it to be slimmer so it is not in the way of anything that may be coming. It fits one person, and has room on the left side of the chair for anything petite, for instance a radio. This is not the finished version, I plan to make it even slimmer, and add some cosmetics to the rickshaw, as I feel it seems a bit plain.

Any other questions? Please leave them below and I can try to answer them!
Thank you.
Server rules say no self-built vehicles are allowed. While I don't see any issues with this particular dupe, it will not receive a general green light - since that's not the way we handle these things any more. What you can do though is ask a staff member ingame for permission to use it every time you want to spawn it. Note that you need permission every time from an admin or mod currently online and that this exception will expire when you or the allowing staff member disconnects.