[PERMA] Unban Request (FernandoGROXS)
Your name: FernandoGROXS

Your ban ID: 10848

Banned by: Console

Reason: cheating / hacking / gameplay tampering

Involved: vesa (STEAM_0:0:21403852)

Why we should unban you: Ok, here we go: I was banned 1 year ago by using hacks. Yes, I actually used it, I created a thread asking for unban saying that I had given my account to a friend and he messed up everything, which is actually a lie. I used the hacks, but was influenced by a guy named "vesa" (He has always been a bad influence.) . Yes, I was an idiot for using hacks. I used to like the server and still like really want to play again. I was afraid to speak the truth and you do not help me, but as this is my last chance, It costs nothing to try.

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm Brazilian.
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.
After looking at your ban history, it states you were caught twice with hacks. Do you mind explaining a bit more on that?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
This is your 3rd appeal and in your last two you tried to lie about it all;
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18420
(09-05-2013, 03:39 AM)Grub Wrote: After looking at your ban history, it states you were caught twice with hacks. Do you mind explaining a bit more on that?

The second time I was unbanned for no reason, I went on the server and I forgot I still had them installed. I do not know how to uninstall without having to download the game again. It was my fault.

(09-05-2013, 02:50 PM)Killjoy Wrote: This is your 3rd appeal and in your last two you tried to lie about it all;
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18420

Ye, I did not even remember that I had created this thread... I created the thread a week or two after my ban. I had not even read the unban request rules, I was afraid of not being able to play again.
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.
Pending verdict, no ETA available.
I'll wait. Thanks!
Appeal reviewed and denied.