Hello again Ladies and Gentlemen
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

my name is Tom also known as DaCrowh, 18 years and I am from Germany.
Inofficially I returned to FL 6 weeks ago and the one or other already knows me but I thought it would be good to make this thread

Who I am :

I am myself.
I like philosophy and history a lot thus leading to a weakness for books and that is probably a reason why I like to discuss a lot - especially when it comes to political philosophy and philosophy of knowledge^^
Enough of philosophy - if you need someone to discuss feel free to contact me

Furthermore Star Wars and Lord of the Rings are my favourite movie series, I know a lot about both topics from the Old Republic to the Valar and Illuvatar - as I mentioned above : I enjoy reading quiet a lot

But you should find out who I am yourself

Why I returned:

I enjoy playing on FL for no special reason . It is just fun and I like fun^^

What you should be aware of :

I dislike disrespect a lot. I cant tolerate disrespect at all - no matter if someone disrespects a friend of mine, a stranger or me. Probably gotta work on this behavior

My slogan for live is : "Treat everybody the way you want to be treated"
I try to follow this slogan as good as possible but dont forget nobody is perfect and mistakes are perfection.

I think I cut this off here -

If you have any questions or need my assistance, even if you just want to have a chat feel free to pm me ^^
The following 3 users Like Rahiro's post:
  • Mr.Dragon GR, Doctor KuLa, Feffe
Well i know you already long enough, anyways i can finally say officially: Hello Cheese
Hey DaCrowh! Cheese
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Waddup
Hello Smile Welcome back :p
Thanks God!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Welcome back!
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hey DaCrowh, maybe Weecow and I can do some roleplays with you soon! I already know Weecow has with you, but I've just started joining Wee in roleplays and I'm looking forward to do some more with other people! Welcome back.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Welcome back mate!
Kind Regards,
Floodify