Unban Request - Robot-Coffee Maker~
Your name: Robot-Coffee Maker~

Your ban ID: 36978

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Asking to be ran over, 12th ban. Time to go.

Involved: No one else except me and DoomDude

Why we should unban you: I've been banned forever now and I was trying not to get banned for a while now and yesterday I got banned. I asked to get killed because people were random punching and someone came up to me and started punching me and there was no paramedics and I wanted to get to the president's wedding fast and I had quite low health and blurred vision so I couldn't see hardly. I love fearless I've been playing for nearly 2 years now but stopped for a couple of months. I've donated alot now roughly 4-6 times and it is the only server I play other than WW2 RP I play that sometimes when Fearless is down. So can you give me 1 more chance please and I'll promise not to get banned again. ~Robot-Coffee Maker~
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
You "try not to be banned" yet you asked me and another player to run you over. That's basic FailRP. You also managed to rack up 11 prior bans, which shows just how much you "enjoy" our servers, seeing as you can't follow the rules.

I see no reasons to unban you.
Im sorry DoomDude I didn't think asking to get killed would get me banned and I'm sorry for getting a 11 bans Sad Fearless is a unique server and is my favourite and I'm really sad I can't play it agian I'm sorry Sad Please give me 1 more chance Huh
(09-02-2013, 11:41 PM)Korro VI Wrote: Im sorry DoomDude I didn't think asking to get killed would get me banned and I'm sorry for getting a 11 bans Sad Fearless is a unique server and is my favourite and I'm really sad I can't play it agian I'm sorry Sad Please give me 1 more chance Huh

If it was your favorite server why would you treat it like this? You collected quite the ban history and expect sympathy for your previous actions. Also, I thank you by helping the server by donating, but that is not something you bring in an unban request. Also, you broke exactly eleven promises, whats to say you won't break it again? I, like Doom, see no reason to unban you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
When I got up to 10 bans I thought to myself ok I have to try not to break anymore rules and not get banned so for a while I was doing good but then I didn't know you could get banned for asking to get killed Sad And now I know that and all the others (now) I promise I won't get banned again Sad
It's basic role-play. But is seems something so basic is still too much for you to grasp. So, since you failed to show the proper motivation and have a history showing your inability to follow the rules, this is:

Denied.