Prop Climbing -36970
Your name: The Master of the Showdown

Your ban ID: 36970

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Prop Climbing

Involved: Jaeger Arbitur

Why we should unban you: I jumped over a friend to get over a fence, didn't see anything against this in the rules. Is this considered prop climbing ? I didn't use props, I rped myself climbing on my friends shoulders.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
You jumped on your friend to get over a fence. That is against the rules. That is similar to jumping on a car or prop. Without him you would be unable to jump over the fence hence it is prop climbing.
(09-01-2013, 09:20 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You jumped on your friend to get over a fence. That is against the rules. That is similar to jumping on a car or prop. Without him you would be unable to jump over the fence hence it is prop climbing.

I couldn't see anything against this in the rules and it's not the same because it was used during RP.

I understand you don't want people doing this, and I won't from now on but since it's not specified in the rules I think I should be unbanned.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
Quote:It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Its on the same level as instead of jumping on him, you could jump on your car and go over or just spawning a prop and using that to get over. Its common sense that something similar to those two would not be allowed and if you have any questions whenever playing ask us. Do not just do it expecting it to be okay.

Denied.