Unblacklist Request -Sean
Exclamation 
Name: [FL:RP] Sean

Blacklist ID: 17111

Time/Date: Not sure,its been about 3\4 weeks.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30778545

Blacklisted Job/Tool: President.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Fultzy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I can't play for 4 days to be unblacklisted. Its way to long. Also I had just done laws and the only warrant that I had was through PM without evidence so I didn't make a warrant against the person.
You ignored every warning in request and ooc to do laws and everyone was complaining about you not doing warrants. The only reason I would give one this long is if you were completely abusing the job which you were by not doing your job at all and just collecting tax at the fullest.
One person PM'd me and said could you warrant someone I think they were citizen, they didn't give me proof or told me what they did, therefore I said something like ' no you haven't gave me evidence '.
I also didn't see anyone complaining on OOC about no laws, or anyone asking for the laws..
If this if the case why did you wait until now to make a request?
Because I thought I only had to wait 4 days, but I have to play for 4 days and I didn't think about it until today.
Alright since it has been a while I will unblacklist you from president.

Next time you are on the server just let an administrator know you have the priviledge to be unblacklisted. Just link them to here if there is any situations.

Approved.