Server Lag out
Exclamation 
Hello Admins,Moderators,Owners.

I was playing on the rp_evocity_v2d server when suddenly it lagged out and i lost connection. I had max printers max drug labs and 5 seed/pots. When the server got back on I lost everything and ended up with 25k. I contacted the admins on the server but they couldn't Return me money because i had no proof i lost the contra. They said that i should have an image to prove it but how Could have i possibly known the server would lag out. So i told the admin (aviator) that I didn't have any proof and he told me to contact soulripper so here I am hoping for help.

We don't do refunds for server crashes or other things out of our control. The only situation where refunds would be given are server restarts.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Avenged
Yeah, one time I spent about $30000 on guns/ammo, and then the server crashed right as I gave the money. Never got refunded, just dealt with it. Sorry, refunds don't typically happen.
(08-31-2013, 02:44 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Yeah, one time I spent about $30000 on guns/ammo, and then the server crashed right as I gave the money. Never got refunded, just dealt with it. Sorry, refunds don't typically happen.

Sad Part is this happens everytime i Max out contra Angry

(08-31-2013, 03:07 PM)Mario Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 02:44 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Yeah, one time I spent about $30000 on guns/ammo, and then the server crashed right as I gave the money. Never got refunded, just dealt with it. Sorry, refunds don't typically happen.

Sad Part is this happens everytime i Max out contra Angry

You could always try playing without contraband...
Answer provided, closing.
Regards,
aviator