So. I got my new ram today...(story :3 )
got my ram at 3:16 and i was tired. I stayed up all night making a pirate ship for a certain non advertised here gamemode that is totally not being advertised as of now. so basically friend got on ( blusheep ) I forced him to buy darksouls since it was about to go offsale. then my ram came. worst scenario, i installed it. My power outlets in my room stopped working and i had to plug it into my kitchen where my family walks by ;_;
I was like a prisoner. Now I have a power extension cable running through my house to my pc in my desk in my room. Also best part is I can hopefully record battlefield 3 for everyone on fearless to get a few chuckles of sense of humor ( not good, that was a joke ) Most importantly it is 1600 Mhz ADATA 2x4GB Ram. 2 sticks from my one stick 2 gb ram ( jesus christ how horrifying )

on the side note. i can upload more games now for your entertainment. Might do a voiced slender soon ( i havent played it yet ;_; i get scared easy ) and play amnesia custom stories. once again for you too hate me and laugh at my face

and when I mean scared easy, if my cat is in my room and he sneezes or meows near me i bang my damn knees against my desk and they bruise. I also make a inhumanely sound
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020