Battlefield 3 - Funny Moments
Hey all. I just recently edited and uploaded my very own Battlefield funny moments short montage sort of video, if you could watch it and leave me some feedback I'd be very grateful! I just wanted to put this out to see what people think. I'm happy with the way I edited it but I want to see how you people react, and if you enjoy it. Well, here it is.

2ND EPISODE:

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Kulthro
Nice one, ArcHammer!

Subscribed Smile
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • ArcHammer
I've made another episode, it would be much appreciated if people were to give some ideas of what to put in the videos (challenges and troll ideas, etc.) and some feedback! I really enjoy making these and I like the way they turn out.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Change the title, funny doesn't seem to fit.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(09-15-2013, 08:07 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Change the title, funny doesn't seem to fit.

Right, constructive criticism would be good, not smart-arse comments.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(09-15-2013, 11:37 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 08:07 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Change the title, funny doesn't seem to fit.

I don't see the laughter that anyone would get from this, it's more like a normal montage of clips.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(09-15-2013, 11:50 AM)kakcraft Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 11:37 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:

I don't see the laughter that anyone would get from this, it's more like a normal montage of clips.

Positive areas of the video, and ideas perhaps would be useful. Everyone I've showed it to has had a good laugh, so that's why I'd like to see what you think would be better so I can capture a larger audience.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(09-15-2013, 05:47 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: I've made another episode, it would be much appreciated if people were to give some ideas of what to put in the videos (challenges and troll ideas, etc.) and some feedback! I really enjoy making these and I like the way they turn out.

I advise you if you want to do something funny, record your reactions playin a scary ass game such as Amnesia, or Penumbra, or...yeah lol
I love it man. Haha, you're a badass with dem c4's!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • ArcHammer
(09-25-2013, 10:50 PM)TheAvenger101 Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 05:47 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: I've made another episode, it would be much appreciated if people were to give some ideas of what to put in the videos (challenges and troll ideas, etc.) and some feedback! I really enjoy making these and I like the way they turn out.

I advise you if you want to do something funny, record your reactions playin a scary ass game such as Amnesia, or Penumbra, or...yeah lol

Yeah, if I had a camera... and a mic.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep