Orion VII
I've visited the evocity2 server before, but just to see what it was like and download the map for me to play on my own time. Yesterday, though, I've decided to start playing on evocity2 for real.

The only jobs I might actually have experience with in this gamemode would be the president and the public transit operator. I literally spend most of my time in Gmod in the evocity2 map, playing by myself, driving different types of vehicles (cars, SUVs, and the ElDoraro EZ Ride II bus) just for fun. As for presidential experience, I've pretty much memorized how the Canadian government system works, and I'm sometimes involved, too; the most recent one I was (and still am) involved in is the Canadian Quiet Revolution (which is basically the citizens vs. the government because the gov't almost killed VIA Rail and did not listen to the citizens' voices before doing so)

Yes, I am Canadian.
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay. I hope that you mean you are actually going to be playing here, though. Hope to see you in the servers.

Cheers,
Alex 'Zero' Tyler
Welcome to Fearless! I am glad you have decided to play our servers for real. Enjoy your time, and I hope to see you in-game.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to Fearless, have fun playing here, see you around the community.
Howdy, Welcome to FL
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome to the server! Good to see some RPs might take place in Evocity2 Map.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hello and welcome to Fearless!
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome !
Oh god now we have two canadians god save us!

joking, welcome to Fearless. I hope you have a good time and that you get this government RP up and working!

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.