[Unofficial] Ghost Operatives -UPDATED-
Out of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

Roleplaying Points: 10

Hours on the Server: 840 (Still Rising)

Time Zone: GMT+1[/b]

Number of Bans: 14... Got a bad history.

Activity on Fearless: I guess that would be 9 or 10.

In Character

Your Name: Johnny Georges Weasel.

Why Join Us?: I've been workless for a long time since I left the American military forces. I hope I could get a good job here, I think there are friendly people and I hope I'm right. I've read your website and it looks well organized.

Why Should We Accept You?: I have multiple combat experiences. I can keep the situation calm, I'm an expert with strategics, I'm a good engineer (builder), I can handle assault, long range and close range weapons, I finished SGSE and I also finished first aid. I'm a friendly guy and doesn't search for trouble.

Other Clans You've Been In: Multi National United, Estleback Corporation, GBU(Don't know the full name). Those are the ones I can remember.

Car(s) You Own: I own a Volvo (Black).

Out of Application
If this isn't good either than just deny it, couldn't come up with more things to add into the application.
(09-08-2013, 12:35 AM)Ryder Wrote: Out of Character

In Character

Why Join Us?: I've been workless for a long time since I left the American military forces. I hope I could get a good job here, I think there are friendly people and I hope I'm right. I've read your website and it looks well organized.

Why Should We Accept You?: I have multiple combat experiences. I can keep the situation calm, I'm an expert with strategics, I'm a good engineer (builder), I can handle assault, long range and close range weapons, I finished SGSE and I also finished first aid. I'm a friendly guy and doesn't search for trouble.

Other Clans You've Been In: Multi National United, Estleback Corporation, GBU(Don't know the full name). Those are the ones I can remember.

Out of Application
If this isn't good either than just deny it, couldn't come up with more things to add into the application.

Application Under Review
The following 1 user Likes Atrades Jenkins's post:
  • Kulthro
(09-08-2013, 12:35 AM)Ryder Wrote: Out of Character

In Character

Out of Application

The Forum Application - Approved
Meet me in game to pass: Combat Training: Initiative - Basics AND Design Training: Initiative - Basics
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Nice. You might want to think about changing the banner and the subheading images as they look... no offence, unprofessional. Otherwise, good luck! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Personally I don't see any problems with his banners, his clan his decision. Personally I like them.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • Kulthro
(09-08-2013, 11:44 AM)Kulthro Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 12:35 AM)Ryder Wrote: Application

The Forum Application - Approved
Meet me in game to pass: Combat Training: Initiative - Basics AND Design Training: Initiative - Basics

Thanks, I won't dissapoint you.
Sorry I was inactive today it was my father's birthday, I will be online tonight, to do the training.
**NEWS UPDATES**
We have encountered a war with The Ferris Wolves.
Most of them did not survive. 2 of our Agents including Devys 'Kulthro' Potal, and Andrew 'Shadows' Valor, won the war for us. They were the only ones at the time occupying the Ghost Operative Team. The representative of Ghosts was Kulthro. He led us to victory, and the Ferris Wolves Leader surrendered. The fight was against roughly 6-7 men of the Ferris Wolves team. We will stay strong, and remember this victory, and we will not trouble the Ferris Wolves anymore, unless harm is brought upon us.

News updates from yours truly, Devys Potal
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
*A man looking familiar to Johnny G. Weasel, walks into the HQ of Ghost Operatives, drops a case in the middle of the building and walks away*

Note
My little Brother Johhny 1987/09/11, died in a car accident.
He had a number of your organisation in his pocket.

Kind Regards,

John J. Weasel

Sorry guys, my friend is making a clan and I really have to join.
I'm sorry to make an application while I am leaving again.

Kind Regards,

Ryder
(09-09-2013, 06:43 PM)Ryder Wrote: *A man looking familiar to Johnny G. Weasel, walks into the HQ of Ghost Operatives, drops a case in the middle of the building and walks away*

Note
My little Brother Johhny 1987/09/11, died in a car accident.
He had a number of your organisation in his pocket.

Kind Regards,

John J. Weasel

Sorry guys, my friend is making a clan and I really have to join.
I'm sorry to make an application while I am leaving again.

Kind Regards,

Ryder
Shadows Picks up the case and note, Shivers fill his body. He walks to the main office where only Devys and Alex are to be seen, He then drops the case on table.

Well Ryder, it's sad to see you go already. If the clan you are joining ever "Dies" Come back and drop your app again. To bad though, Could of used ya in the Ghosts. Glad that you Applied in the first place Smile

Kind Regards,
Shadows (Andrew "Shadows" Valor)
Combat Agent #3
Am supprised. Good clan here.