[Unofficial] Ghost Operatives -UPDATED-
**A letter is sent to Jamie Harper (GHOSTK1LL3R)**

[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 3 users Like Kulthro's post:
  • , Wood, Glade
wow the thread is looking very good, good job kuldro and co.
*** A hooded man enters the building, and puts an envelope with a letter inside on Devys desk ***

Hello Devys,
It's time I left your great organization. I know you will lead it into a great future. I'm moving away from EvoCity to live a new life. I hope you have a great life. Sorry this came so suddenly, but this just wasn't the life for me.

Sincerely,
Alex 'Zero' Tyler
**Shadows and Deluxe walk into Devys Potal's Office.**
A Luger Pistol is found in the hand of Devys Potal, as he sits in his chair. His head lays on his wooden desk, as a bullet hole is visible in the back of his head. Blood sprays the wall, and a note lays on the desk.

**Dear Men,**
I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Please bury my body next to my beloved cat. I hope you have a nice life. I'm sorry to say this, but the Ghost Operatives is going down with me. Have a good one, guys. Make something better of yourselves.

(OOC) -Admins- Close this clan page, as i'm leaving fearless and I want the clan to be closed.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Glade
(11-13-2013, 10:19 PM)Kulthro Wrote: **Shadows and Deluxe walk into Devys Potal's Office.**
A Luger Pistol is found in the hand of Devys Potal, as he sits in his chair. His head lays on his wooden desk, as a bullet hole is visible in the back of his head. Blood sprays the wall, and a note lays on the desk.

**Dear Men,**
I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Please bury my body next to my beloved cat. I hope you have a nice life. I'm sorry to say this, but the Ghost Operatives is going down with me. Have a good one, guys. Make something better of yourselves.

(OOC) -Admins- Close this clan page, as i'm leaving fearless and I want the clan to be closed.

KULTHRO YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU'RE NOT LEAVING FL STOP.
Jeez why suicide Sad
Your clan was good
I'm sure your members will find people to join Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
**A single tear falls down Shadow's Face. He reaches over to Kulthro's coat rack and takes his hooded cloak.** "Goodbye Kulthro, I'll see you in the afterlife..." **Shadow's puts the cloak on and looks at Deluxe** "Come on Deluxe...Lets bury our fallen"

It's been a great ride everyone in Ghost Ops. Thank you all for joining and i'll see you all later. See ya round Kulthro :/
Clan closed per request by clan-owner.