They came from within!
Yes m'duckies, it is time for me to write yet another story. This time I am afraid it doesn't take time in our dear EvoCity but you will have to bear with me. Oh and don't be afraid, I am not going to write about myself as a main character, this is just the small pebble that started the avalanche. You might be wondering what is going to happen with the story I am already writing on?

So am I, with the tons of things I need to write, read and review several books, political manifests and other things of such a delightful matter. So until I actually find the time to finish it... it must remain inactive.

Chapter 1:

Spoiler :
Mark had been sitting by his desk for a while, his gaze fixed on the clean sheet of paper before him and the only sound that could be heard was the constant tapping of his heel against the slightly dusty floor. He had been sitting there for a while, his hand playing with his favourite pen. Once in a while he would throw it into the air and grip it as it began to plummet down. He let out a sigh and got back on his feet, pushing the chair to the side. The character backstory would have to wait a while; he couldn’t really think of something clever and didn’t want to go with a cliché. Where is the fun in being the warrior number thousand and one with parents killed by orcs/bandits/giants? No, he would have to write up something a little more creative before he began bringing this character to the Pathfinder game. Mark paced over to his bed, grapping the book that earlier rested on his duvet. The rules of the game were somewhat simple but you just had to get your head around the system and everything would make sense, he looked the races over again, inspected different pieces of gear and even gave a small smirk as he read about the different factions and nations in the setting. The smile didn’t last for long through; there were different things on his mind. Certainly something would have to be done about his situation and it would have to be done soon. He wanted to delve further into the community and yet he lacked the means to do so.

He got back on his feet again, throwing the book back unto the bed where it landed with a heavy thud, bouncing up before finally landing on the duvet covered pillow. Mark grabbed his uniform blazer from his closet and headed out of the door. On the way out he passed a group of girls from the classes under his. He was walking down the corridor when he spotted them coming up from the stairs. His expression quickly shifted from a ponderous expression and subtly changed into that of a stern exterior. He gazed angrily at the younger girls and they quickly lowered their eyes to the ground and hurried onwards to their own rooms. The Academy had certain rules and one of those rules was that the older students were privileged and were allowed to lord over the newcomers. Thus far Mark didn’t use it for anything more than making them feel generally uncomfortable, it was a part of their traditions and he would certainly do his part of keeping them up. So, he put up a show once in a while, making them fetch water in the dining hall and starring those down whom in any way annoyed him.

After having turned the lock and leaving the dormitory he turned and began walking down the path, the big open piece of grass appeared to be somewhat abandon with only a few older students here and there walking to some unknown destinations. Mark however knew where he was going, there was set time to get there. Taking a selection of quick steeps he neared the main building of the Academy. A large four-story building done in a boring white colour, countless windows with glass nearly as old as the building itself. He quickly strode up the steps and entered the ancient building. He paused for a moment, his ears perked out as listened carefully. It seemed so quiet, normally the halls would be booming with laughter, footsteps and loud conversation but classes were over and nobody around was around to see Mark up another flight of stairs. On the first floor, the different doors to his usual classrooms were wide open. Sneaking as quietly as possible into the history classroom he drew something from his blazer. A small set of key that the teacher had been absent minded enough to forget on the desk, he quietly placed it into the lock of the teachers drawer, the click made a shiver run down his spine and he opened the drawer.

While he scuffled through the different items in the drawer he felt something heavy taking a grip around his shoulder, then on his leg and finally something took a mighty hold around his torso. Scales were dragged over his fine clothing and claws pierced his skin harshly. He would have screamed but a cloth dripping with nearly toxic slime was tied around his mouth and gagged him. His eyes widened as unseen captors dragged him back out of the classroom.

The following 2 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • Ciryl, Floodify
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35787
It's because you were an good ex-admin. And you should be deserved for it.

More information here!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35787

--

Great story!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Good story!! Cheese
Nice story! Good vocab, and draws me in. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep