Team Fortress 2 is free!
I'd lol if the game deinstalls itself after this weekend Cheese

Btw, I bought it :p

Flame: That's how I feel too. I once found a hat tough. It was a promotional hat...
© Nudelholz
(06-24-2011, 07:01 PM)Flame Wrote: XD Im just finding random Man Co crates all the damn time.

Haha, I had like over 10 of those Wink
I had this game before it became popular, and that means I am much better then all of you.
I also have all the hats and my gameplay is just better then all of yours together

from (random TF2 hipster)
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
I think it's a bad thing. The game is great, they shouldn't be giving it free forever. It just needs to be free for a weekend only. I paid 18 euros for it. And now I think it's a fuckin waste of money if I waited like 3 months.
Stupid Valve needs to get their shit together.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
Hey guys! Look at my latest weapon!

[Image: c_riding_cropcc21df3f23cb5748c390466401a...503ea3.png]

Mikey already tried it... but I don't even know if he knows that I did it...

Shark, you are next Heart
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Penguin, are you sure this will work?

I have no idea!

Aarghahahahaha! I am boolet proof!
"Briggs."
That is shit... because:

Beginning Downloading of 8300MB... coming back 6 hours later... done, opening game, playing 10minutes, joining other Server, game crashing.. closing it with Task manager, looking into Steam "...TF2 downloading ..4% , 400mb of 9800mb...

Wtf is that?
People should calm down. It's a game with 200 or so updates, of which we just had a major one. It's got a lot to catch up on. XD
"Briggs."
Why don't we just play SourceForts Cheese After 1 year of waiting it works again. *Everybody cries of happiness*
© Nudelholz
Daaamn.
Shouldn't have bought it last year *facepalm*.