Team Fortress 2 is free!
I never played it, I hope its good.
"The #1 war-themed hat simulator"

I can't believe there's still people that hasn't played it...
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Afterall F2P users are damn restricted becuase they can craft only specified items, they have only 50 item slots, they cannot give gifts or give items in trade, they can't wear rare items and cosmetics(hats, misc, badges) which includes the action slot I think. Well on some point of view - it should be like that. But on another - people shouldn't bitch for not getting their money back cause then Valve will bitch for getting back the fun that players had in TF2. Oh well I have bought it and I will get a hat. No restrictions for me c(:
Edit: I own the game since Xmas sales, I bought it as a CD with Serial key so I didn't get a discount but anyway, I'm premium c(: >Cheese
*evil music, scary music, music and light that show my epicness, music and lights that show the premium epicness*
(06-24-2011, 12:42 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Afterall F2P users are damn restricted becuase they can craft only specified items, they have only 50 item slots, they cannot give gifts or give items in trade, they can't wear rare items and cosmetics(hats, misc, badges) which includes the action slot I think. Well on some point of view - it should be like that. But on another - people shouldn't bitch for not getting their money back cause then Valve will bitch for getting back the fun that players had in TF2. Oh well I have bought it and I will get a hat. No restrictions for me c(:
Edit: I own the game since Xmas sales, I bought it as a CD with Serial key so I didn't get a discount but anyway, I'm premium c(: >Cheese
*evil music, scary music, music and light that show my epicness, music and lights that show the premium epicness*

Not really damn restricted imo. All of the gameplay mechanics are fully there, so they can play the game. They're only missing out on this wierd hat fetish that a scary proportion of people have.
It's another tactic: Give the game for free, let the players pay for custom items etc.

More players = more custom items, probably more then making the game payware.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-24-2011, 12:54 PM)Faustie Wrote: They're only missing out on this wierd hat fetish that a scary proportion of people have.

*cough* Shark *cough*
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • furlings
(06-24-2011, 01:13 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 12:54 PM)Faustie Wrote: They're only missing out on this wierd hat fetish that a scary proportion of people have.

*cough* Shark *cough*

Die, in, a, hole.
"Briggs."
its free same like Portal was (portal 1). Steam set some games free after a long time after the release
lol I got the game when I had steam (1year ago) and now I almost got all the weps and 3 paints that are known and 2 paints that are not listed, I got some hats but they are expensive (dearest one is £6).

So over all if you have spire hats, tread with me and I got alot of spire weps. Smile
First one that reply can have 5 weps Smile
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
XD Im just finding random Man Co crates all the damn time.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_