Dogysmash UnBlacklist
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dogysmash

Your blacklist ID: (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example) 16743, 16744, 16745

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Mass-Prop-kill

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Jamie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have not got any stupid excuses like 'my brother was playing' or 'it wasn't me'. I simply just want you to know, I am sorry, and that I have learnt my lesson. I have had to play 23 hours with no bases, no RP's, and no shops. This is a true punishment. I have learnt my mistake and apologise to those I have upset. I hope someday they will forgive me. But until then, I would like you to know I have changed, I have learnt my mistake and will never do it again. Bearing this in mind please consider, if not unblacklisting me altogether, then just shortening it.

Yours Sincerely,
Dogysmash
I see no reason why we should unblacklist. I mean propkilling really?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I belive you should unblacklist me as I have changed, and have served 33 hours of my blacklist.