Unable to load c:
Bug 
Hai ,Since Gmod just updated, i thought i would like to go play a bit,

But then when i start it up, it STOPS, and an error comes up:

Unable to load c:/program files
(x86)/steam/steamapps/mysteamname/garrysmod/bin/filesystem_stea
m.dll

Do any of you have some advice, or having the same problem?
I tried re-installing the game, but didint work.

(all the slashes are reverse.)
nice
Prunejuice it seems to be a update screwed it upTounge because I cant load it up I have the same error and it only happened after the update either they will update it again or they are updating to the next version of gmod (this is currently 11 next will be 12)) but like you im annoyed and upset SadAngry
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Sorry, But some times, i hates Steam Updates, Why cant they just leave the game as normal?

Fack. But thanks dylan, Now i aint so worried anymore Wink
nice
Same to me !
News from the official site:
Quote:Last night’s Source engine update has broken Garry’s Mod. I say this every time – but don’t be mad at Valve about this. This is just the price we’re paying for being on the latest and greatest version of the Source engine. The alternative is to be stuck on an older version of the engine – which I don’t think anyone wants.

I’m looking into making an update and hope to have it out as soon as possible. This has hit a bit of a roadblock though because I can’t get my hands no the up to date interfaces from Valve at the moment. I will edit updates into this post as and when I have them. Maybe play TF2 for a few hours to fill the time?

Why can't Valve atleast notify their game producers first?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Again a nice update from Garry's Team! --'
I get unbanned now this... xD
Also, this always happens just before the weekend and when Garry sends his update to Valve, they don't work.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Update from the man:

Update 10:25AM:

Turns out that I’m missing VFileSystem019. Latest I have is VFileSystem017. Waiting on a reply from Valve.
LOL! Look what Garry posted on his web..:

Update 17:45PM:

Valve replied. Hopefully sending me the files I need to get this shit fixed.. no ETA.

Trolo, Hope it will get up again soon.
nice