Br on bluebarry
playername :Blueberry

steam id:
STEAM_0:0:33348669

server:v33x

summarry: so i ahd my simple base with my friedn then i see some guys raidin the base next door then there rebels so i thought i dint ahve to worry abaut it but then they knew that i was a rebel to but the raided so heres waht i have on film

Evident 9willbe her ewhen is done uploading): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69DgiCgea...e=youtu.be
I DIDNT EVEN RAID HIM I WAS HELPING HIM GET UNSTUCK

it was tasty who said at first to do it do it

hes been random raiding me and he just randomly raided my base this was a whiel ago and i did not try to break into his home i was simply checking him out and his base and he says i was breaking in this wasnt and we gave him money and apoligized. he just random raiding here ill include this thingy picture of him randomyl raiding me and he doomforted his base as u can see which is against rules AND U SEE IT IN THE VIDEO, ALSO I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY TO BAN TASTY but hes included and hes my friend and he saw it and these are just lies and this kid has been breaking the rules not me. BTW HE DEMOTED ME JUST TO RAID ME AND HE CDMED ME WITH HIS CAR AND BROKE NLR WHEN I DIDNT EVEN KILL HIM AND HE ACCUSED ME AND HE RDMED ME. HE MADE LIES. here i think i have some pictures. it wasnt me i didnt do crap. also at first i was tryign to help him get unstuck from his prop as u can see or simply try shooting him to help but how is that a raid when i jsut enter to check his base out???
heres some pictures. ALSO HE USED OOC TO META !!! here pictures. HE DOESNT HAVE ALL THE RIGHT INFO TOO SO ITS META AND THERE IS NO EXACT INFO AND HARDLY ANY! hes a lieng little kid and i posted this as fast as i can to nto get banned becuase i lvoe this server so much that i would rather have a fit like this then to deal with these lies. hes a prick!
IDK HOW TO POST PICTUREES SORRY AND SORRY FOR CAPS IM WORRIED I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND ARE LIES AND I DIDNT DO EM!!!
ddue ur super funny this is what happened i was at my hause then i gto raided again by u as a rebel wich is teamkil + ur little fried ad a secutrity guard then i was at teh city and we were getting raided again by u guys my friend pmed me and then we went raiding u adgain and when we broke in to ur house u ahad a massive doomfort up there and i ahve a video of that and ill put it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4jb6aA0t...e=youtu.be

really i never cdmed u cause i was at my house the whole time and i did not doomfor at any poin the the game u are just making things up to not get ur self banned and how was i using ooc to meta when i was just saying ur ban request was up and replying to pleople complaining about u and i demoted u fro RAIDIN OTEHR PEOPLE RANDOMLY I GOT COMPLAINS ABOUT UCAN ASK builder he was the one u raided random ly too so stop lying in the corth house is is banable!
THAT AINT YOUR BASE U LIENG PRICK

becuase you RANDOMLY RAIDED US THEN U ACCUSED ME OF SOMTHING I DIDNT DO AND YOU DOOMFORTED THIS AINT DOOMFORT OUR BASE IS JUST A LEVELED BASE THERE WAS SPACE UP THERE. UR LIENG U DID CDM AND BROKE NLR. YOU DOOMFORTED BY MAKING A DOUBLE DOOR SYSTEM

also its been more then 24 hours so this ban doesnt count

he cutted out what happened hes lieng i cant post the pictures but im telling the truth
Review partially approved.

There is plausible reason for his actions during the original video, in the end he didn't raid you and the events were seen as attempts to get you unstuck.

As for the second video, it shows a clear doomfort/skybase.