Admin Abuse - Doomdude1
Name: Joram

Time/Date: 13 - 08 - 2013 (DD-MM-YYYY)

Steam ID: I think you want mine?: STEAM_0:0:44134806

Name of Administrator: Doomdude1

Evidence: Check your logs. I failed to record and it happend too fast.

There apperently was a raid going on but I didnt know at that time so I decided I would check it out.
I hop out and I get picked up by doomdude1 he releases me in mid-air to let me die from fall damage. And he calls it an warning.
He shoudve kicked or slayed me. If I even broke any rule
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Maybe i am not involved in this but, i saw you saying it in OOC. He told you he can change it to ban for FailRP, FearRP. You are just making bigger trouble.
I witnessed this, you should have been banned. Doom was doing you a favor by using that as your punishment. If you don't like it then i'm sure they will be glad to give you a few day ban.
You obviously had an idea there was a raid going on as there was a full Corleones team sitting there with guns and there was a full team of cops and you came driving in and I shot your car around 5 times as you were right in the crossfire, you were lucky to only get that.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
So, you're what you're telling me here, that instead of one of the mildest punishments I can give, which is a drop, I should have kicked or slayed you?

There are things I don't understand about this case such as:
a) The end results of a drop/slay are the same. You die anyway.
b) You drove your car straight to the UM gate, while roughly around 10 people were shooting at each other in a big firefight. I then dropped you, to show you that it's pure FailRP to do that. Where is my abuse exactly?
Alright my fault. Close please
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Closed.