Textures Not Displaying Correctly
Sad 
First I installed both flcontent.zip & rp_evocity_v2.rar from the Downloads section. Once installed I joined the server only to find that it started downloading all the textures again, took about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards an error message popped up that was in the corner of the screen where I could not read it, nor drag it.

Next I read some quick fixes on the forums, and found one where I would create a Multiplayer Server of the Evocity map after clearing my cache. I loaded the map only to find that the textures and meshes were missing:
[Image: 2hi4jl0.jpg]

After that I attempted to join again, it began downloading all the same textures over again, but this time it allowed me to join. Once in the game it was all distorted like the above picture. I have not been able to get this fixed. If anyone can give me a rundown of what I should do or possible fixes that would be great.
This seems to be a complicated issue, do you have Teamviewer? With that program I can take a look for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Do you have CS:S?
This is usually a CSS issue
Question 
No I do not have CSS installed. I think what i'm going to do is reinstall G-Mod, re-install the map etc. And if in case it does not work I will go ahead and download Teamviewer so I can get this problem resolved Tounge
Bud, you need CSS or this is not going to fix Sad
The map uses textures from CSS
Oh jeez I'm a moron, uh let me get that installed ( haven't played it in a long time )
(06-23-2011, 10:20 AM)Evocatus Wrote: Oh jeez I'm a moron, uh let me get that installed ( haven't played it in a long time )

Good Smile