Increase slots
I would suggest another server because increasing the slots to lets say 38 would cause more lag and more people building.

So maby if you created another server where you money and items transfer over also a different map so you have 2 servers and 2 maps to chose from.

But thats only my opinion.
(08-25-2010, 02:50 PM)ANDREWGRAHAM1 Wrote: I would suggest another server because increasing the slots to lets say 38 would cause more lag and more people building.

So maby if you created another server where you money and items transfer over also a different map so you have 2 servers and 2 maps to chose from.

But thats only my opinion.

I agree with you there, because than we can put the proplimit to 75 again, which most of my buildings have. (but they don't lagg alot)
Signature too big...
Back in the day when I used to play Ventmob, the server eventually upgraded to a maxxed out 52 slots on a single server, with absolutely no lag whatsoever.

The reason for this is because spawning props etc is donators only. Now not everyone would like the server if building was donators only, but if it was so, we'd be able to..

Up the prop limit past 75.
Play with little/no lag.
Severely reduce crash tendency.
Lower the amount of minges who join the server to spam ropes and such.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles