Skaara's unban request
Your name: At that time I think it was [RawЯ] Skaara Dreadlocks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37627202

Banning Admin: [FL] Sniperwolf

Ban Length: Permanent.

Reason for the ban: Calling three administrators "an ass" on the forum.

Why we should unban you: I have temporarily been unbanned from the forum so I can post this. I have been breaking the forum rules, not on purpose, over a long time. Though I have only been banned from the server about three times. Anyway, I mean that my ban from the forum was reasonable and is meant to stay there. But getting banned from the forum does not, in my opinion, make a reason to ban me from the server. Especially not when it was just because of calling someone something. I do believe that Sniperwolf banned me from the server out of personal feelings, and I do believe that it was a hasty decision to do so. Sniperwolf is a reasonable and nice person, and I believe he will look more thorougly at the situation now than earlier. I've always liked to play on the server, though I've left the forum and mostly the community itself. There are currently times when I have less to do on Garry's Mod than usual, which gives me a great opportunity to go onto the server and look back at the good old days. -Skaara
If you think its okay to abuse the staff and break rules on the forums then I don't think its fair that we should continue helping you out on the server.
You weren't as bad to me, but your "trolly" comments and constant mention of the other community pissed us all off.
Everyone deserves a second chance I suppose, but I'll wait for other staff to voice their opinion.
I oppose this since I consider Skaara to be a proper idiot, but I'm leaving soon enough anyways, so I'll leave it up to the rest of you to decide whether you wish to deal with him in the future.
Also, I was the one to issue the ban.
I'd like to say yes, I did break many rules and posted trolly comments, but as I've already said countless times: I don't think it's ok and I never did it on purpose.
But the forum is apart from the server. Me being a proper idiot on the forum will not and can not interfeer in any way with how I am on the server seeing as the rules on the forum, and the rules on the server are very different.
I was never directly warned about talking about another gamemode until I actually got a week forumban for it and I did not directly break a forum rule by doing so either.

Killjoy: I agree that I may seem like "a proper idiot" and I mean you have the full right to call me one after what I called you. But me being "a proper idiot" is not a very good argument for me getting banned from the server itsself if I am right.
(06-21-2011, 02:34 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I'd like to say yes, I did break many rules and posted trolly comments, but as I've already said countless times: I don't think it's ok and I never did it on purpose.
But the forum is apart from the server. Me being a proper idiot on the forum will not and can not interfeer in any way with how I am on the server seeing as the rules on the forum, and the rules on the server are very different.
I was never directly warned about talking about another gamemode until I actually got a week forumban for it and I did not directly break a forum rule by doing so either.

Killjoy: I agree that I may seem like "a proper idiot" and I mean you have the full right to call me one after what I called you. But me being "a proper idiot" is not a very good argument for me getting banned from the server itsself if I am right.

I'll unban you (:
I think you deserve it.

[Image: trollface.jpg]
And that is how one trolls, the shitty retarded piece of shit comments you posted weren't even close.
Anyways imho you shouldn't have been a dick but I'll agree that you didn't break alot of server rules so I dunno.

Also let's make this clear Sniper didn't ban you out of personal reasons, he banned you for being a dick to him.
-Signature removed-
It was totally killjoy who banned you - as he just said.

But yeah, going around calling admins 'an ass' is just uncalled for.

You left because u hated FL and the staff. I dont see why you'd need to comeback

(it's probably because the community you moved to seems barely active anymore)
(06-21-2011, 02:16 PM)Storm Wrote: If you think its okay to abuse the staff and break rules on the forums then I don't think its fair that we should continue helping you out on the server.

Also this. And the fact you're all like 'sniper banned me outta personal feelings' etc is a petty excuse. Especially since i didn't ban you.

You need a real reason for unban or it'll get closed.

Saying 'sniper did it cuz he hates me' or anything along those lines isn't a reason when killjoy banned you
Alright. I did not know that Killjoy was the one that banned me, as I got told that it was you that had banned me, so I say sorry for what I said about you doing it out of personal feelings.
I left the forum because I personally meant it was becoming an unpleasant place for me. I never left the server, and I'm not planning to either.
(I'd answer your fourth line, but that'd most likely get me instantly thrown out without taking this situation further.)

I'm not here with this unban request to get these unsolved details solved. I simply want to be unbanned from the server because I do not deserve to get banned from it.
(06-21-2011, 07:08 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I simply want to be unbanned from the server because I do not deserve to get banned from it.

(06-21-2011, 02:16 PM)Storm Wrote: If you think its okay to abuse the staff and break rules on the forums then I don't think its fair that we should continue helping you out on the server.

(06-21-2011, 07:40 PM)Storm Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 07:08 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I simply want to be unbanned from the server because I do not deserve to get banned from it.

(06-21-2011, 02:34 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: as I've already said countless times: I don't think it's ok and I never did it on purpose.

You abused staff, which is against the rules on both.
I wouldn't want to be doing a service for someone who calls me an ass.