Ban Report Fragment
Name of player:Fragment*.wgc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9409184

Time in GMT: 4:30 +3 GMt ithink

Server: v2p

Summary:he just randomy try to rdm me idk why he say failrp because iwalk over his car but ididnot ?!

Evidence:http://youtu.be/jveFcHx0xQk
I'm witness here, You walked on his car, he asked you to get off, you continued to jump, he asks you with a knife, you call Admins instead of cops: Good example of BR which explains there is 3 pages of them.

Moreover: I saw your name as author for 3 other BR today, so I checked you vids, why in this one you cut the sound? why don't you have the beguining of the story on the vid? The vid proves one thing, Frag said local ooc you failed rp which confirms you even fail reaction to what he asked you. Stop auto BR you waste lot of people time.

You jumped on my car several times so i dont see why i should get banned when i said to you to get off it many times but you didnt , only after i took our the knife you got of after i knifed you in the arm.
ididnot jump over your car stop leiing and he even didnot tell me any think it was random rdm stop leiing

(08-09-2013, 09:59 PM)Jacaramba Wrote: I'm witness here, You walked on his car, he asked you to get off, you continued to jump, he asks you with a knife, you call Admins instead of cops: Good example of BR which explains there is 3 pages of them.

Moreover: I saw your name as author for 3 other BR today, so I checked you vids, why in this one you cut the sound? why don't you have the beguining of the story on the vid? The vid proves one thing, Frag said local ooc you failed rp which confirms you even fail reaction to what he asked you. Stop auto BR you waste lot of people time.
ididnot call admin because there was no admins and there was cop iask him for help so nice lie witness cut sound ? it didnot record with sound its bug on fraps ifix it + he didnot talk @ all so stop lieing
Welp if you cant remember it why did you cut out the first scene when you were jumping on two cars and you can see me stopping to type and again you cutted out in the middle. If you want to post br please post video from the start when you jumped on my car
(08-10-2013, 11:12 PM)Fragmenta Wrote: Welp if you cant remember it why did you cut out the first scene when you were jumping on two cars and you can see me stopping to type and again you cutted out in the middle. If you want to post br please post video from the start when you jumped on my car

ok iddinot jump over car there was 10 people there and myby 1 of them jumped not me and other thing irecord then istop recording then conion recording
other thing let say i jump over cars it dosent give you right to rdm me that fail rp
You must learn to read bro. you were jumping on my car while i was trying to build a shop and than i told you several times to get off.... but you didnt until i took out the knife and started chasing you and than you started coming back to annoy me even more . Stop randomly posting ban request of your fault
(08-11-2013, 06:08 PM)Fragmenta Wrote: You must learn to read bro. you were jumping on my car while i was trying to build a shop and than i told you several times to get off.... but you didnt until i took out the knife and started chasing you and than you started coming back to annoy me even more . Stop randomly posting ban request of your fault

stop lieing iwas walking there and you jsut randomy try to kill me so you stop leiing and i annoying you? stop lieing itell you to stop its fail RP and you keep folwing me and try killing me
i saw you , you were chasing him for no resone with knife try to kill him he try to run away and you keep folwing him he didnot annoy you he was telling you its fail rp and you keep going untill you kill him
(08-11-2013, 07:40 PM)F.G.H Wrote: i saw you , you were chasing him for no resone with knife try to kill him he try to run away and you keep folwing him he didnot annoy you he was telling you its fail rp and you keep going untill you kill him

Nope he never told me it was failrp I was the one who kept saying to him stop this is failrp... godamn im done with this if you want to ban me than do it but there is no reason to ban me... Im sick of getting random bans even though i was just protecting my property