Cold Front RP - Global Event
Today, we had an amazing RP. It was a global RP.

It all started...with two cold fronts. They both came over Evocity. They were freezing - they merged together over Evocity. This resulted in a freezing front that would stay over Evocity for many days.

Humans hid in their houses, or shops. Outside, it was so icy that it could kill you if you stayed outside for too long. Gradually, their food supplies dwindled and the president broadcasted for everyone to get into the Nexus Labs. People almost froze on the journey, but there was heating in the labs. There, everyone crowded around. We had stockpiles of food, but it would eventually run out. Ice blocked the way to the labs, so everyone was then trapped in the labs, running out of food. There were a few researchers, who took blood samples and looked into this 'flu' that was going around. It was infectious. Evocity's Nuclear Reactor had a catastrophic melt-down, resulting in the city being off limits. No one could exit until the radiation was contained. The radiation turned the last remaining humans on the surface into zombies, who bred and bred on the corpses of the people up there. They came into the labs, covered in ice and we had to protect ourselves. The zombies got a bite of the president. Scientists found a cure. They sent up a helicopter. It was risky, but they sprayed the liquid around the city. The cold front had finally gone, and the infection had been cured. A hazard team went to contain the radiation. Evocity was then safe, and people could get on with their normal lives. However, the President passed away. He had led us all through a terrible time, and we thank him for that. After the mess got cleaned up, we could go back to normal. Those that died in the event couldn't get back in, which people complained about but I thought it was realistic.

This RP was great. We must all truly thank the administrators, Vauld, Narcotic and Shadow for making this become a really interesting RP.

(WARNING: LOTS OF IMAGES)

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of zombies. Feel free to post any pictures you got that I don't have.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Avenged, Imperator
I was there! FEMA FTW!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I was there - I welcomed Arc into mine and AvengedFilmsHD's home at the BP when he first logged in and we hid there for a bit - Slept on makeshift beds and then we went down to the labs where me and Avenged got our room - Had to kill someone for threatening everyone's lives - Then we hid out - I locked people out acting like a bandit =P I wanted to survive! Then me and Avenged hid out - Narcotic led me into the main room saying that he had a christmas present for me - Obviously it was death by about 20 mutants - I killed them all, ran in with Avenged to a room - We got trapped and 5 zombies around me I eventually died - By this time Avenged and Zordie were the last two
Awesome event guys! Sorry for the long post but it was amazing! Thanks Vauld - Narcotic - Shadow
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • ArcHammer
As soon as it finishes uploading, you can watch it here.

Enjoy!
The following 4 users Like Avenged's post:
  • ArcHammer, NotSep, Imperator, GeorgeTheBoy
Damn, seems I miss these events as they're held on a different time zone with a great time difference (Late at night/early in the morning in EU/UK). This looks amazingly cool.
Holy shit that looks neat. Shame i'm missing all incredible RPs, also thanks for AvengedFilmsHD for uploading the video, that looks truly amazing.
No problem. I was lucky, and got to have the role that survived to the very end.
The ending was really emotional. xD
(08-09-2013, 09:12 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: As soon as it finishes uploading, you can watch it here.

Enjoy!

That was my Flare Tounge
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(08-10-2013, 06:33 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 09:12 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: As soon as it finishes uploading, you can watch it here.

Enjoy!

That was my Flare Tounge
And most of the voice in the background was me xD
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]