Ban Request - Burning embers
Name of player: BurningEmbers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55660135

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server:v33x

Summary: i was going to the town to look for taxi fares when i went to turn and burningembers forced me to pull over for no reason what so ever, so i continued as i did nothing wrong so he then shot around 6 bullets at my car so i stopped so he nearly killed me i had around 30 health left and then he tazered me and handcuffed me for no reason he then hit me and then told me a taxi driver (not me) had ran someone over when someone told him it wasnt me and so he then said i looked the same as the other taxi driver as i would we would both be chaufers and then he would not uncuff me and had a go at me and i said i will report him and he told me to go and do it so i have now

Evidence::http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902129724384243369/6FE99325A9DDB22A37EB526CFCC64CF7299D5B88/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/9021...F9810FAB3/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/9021...562FDBD74/
Well here's my side of the story I have no evidence sorry but.. I was with a bunch of other police and a taxi drove past running one or two people over so I chased it out side the city tunnel and it when down the tunnel to the lake so I stopped running and I waited there for about 2 minutes and then a taxi came from that tunnel I thought it was him so I ran up to it saying sir please pull over he carried on and I said again sir please over the last few times I raised my voice but he carried on and drove off in a panic trying to get away from me so I thought its him so I shot about 6 times then he stopped and got out and walked towards me so I ran up tazed him and cuffed him so he could not get away when he woke up he said to me random taze why have you arrested me I siad im not arresting you yet and tried to tell him the story and he kept saying how can I, I just got on the server so I said how was I supposed to know that and then another cop came up saying is he the guy and I didn't respond for a few seconds when someone took his taxi I tried to stop the taxi and he yelled UNCUFF ME so one his car got away I ran back and he said im going to get you demoted im going to post this on the forums I said that a few times which made me angry when im trying to help this server and he won't listen to me so I couldn't explain to him why im trying to find out if it was him and he said im going to put this on the forums, so I said fine go ahead you didn't pull over when I asked you nicely then when I even raised my voice he didn't so it ran through my mind that it was him I mean whats wrong with stopping your car and finding out what I had to say, after I said fine post your ban and he said he would, oh whats your name I said back its BuringEmbers and im waiting for that BR go ahead and that's where we are now...I hope you take this to consideration.

Also my name on the server it is not ,domonic stevens, so I didn't threaten you in that snapshot
Denied.