Unban request for 6 months.
Exclamation 
Your name: Currently Dr. Johan

Your ban ID: 35394

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Massive prop-minge, not here to RP.

Involved: People i killed.

Why we should unban you: So I was banned 8-10 days ago, for prop minging as listed above. I prop surfed and propkilled a few people. I do not have a stupid excuse such as "my cousin did it" or something like that, all I can tell is that i regret what I've done, and understand it is such a mistake. The ban is very long, i understand i had to be punished. This is the first time I've done such a thing, I guess because the server was full of people propkilling, there was no admin and so i thought that I should join in or keep getting killed. I do understand that this isn't allowed, and i'm deeply sorry to all of the people of which i caused damage to. I really want to play FL, and roleplay, as i'm somewhat new, only ~60 hours that i have played on the server, and I think that I have much more to do on the server, And I surely won't repeat the same mistake again, as i really want to play, and in 6 months i probably wouldn't have much time due to school etc, and i have only one month to play as much as i want, i'm really sorry and regret what i did, and it won't happen again. Please reconsider unbanning me. Thank you. A trial would be good aswell.
I'll give you a 1 week trial, with a 30h Prop/Entity ban. If you don't mess up in that week, you can have a second chance. If you are caught minging around again, it will be a perma-ban.