The Old Salt - nautical bar
Lightbulb 

Hello there! today we did an awesome nautical bar RP with sailors and so on! It started from my silly idea on the build server. I wanted to build a bar, but something more unique, as there were alot of bars before. So i thought about bar like this, nautical bar. Our bar had alot of pirate's delights including Sauerkraut, Salted Meat, Sea Biscuts and Fishes! We were selling for drink Rum, Beer, Vodka and much more! I must share it with you as it was awesome, we didn't do it for long though because it was a late night and we had only few customers, therefore we are re-doing it soon, probably today in few hours, so this thread will be updated. Thanks for everyone who already participated and we are waiting for next sailors. We were hosting our bar in following squad:

- Freezak
- Vixxy
- DaCrowh
- Smeltetost

See you soon sailor on our boat again!
It's gud.

P.s. my signature is mind blowing
(08-06-2013, 12:20 AM)Borovichok Wrote: It's gud.

P.s. my signature is mind blowing

That's too much for me for today. Please save me, it's haunting me!
Looks good, good job!
Nice job!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hello,

I'm new on Fearless, and I saw your bar the first time I connected. I just wanted to congratulate you, I really like the bar and the RP you're doing Smile.

It made me stick on the servers so... good job !
Thank you, nice to hear that my RP made you stick on the servers, these servers are really awesome and worth playing, people not always but that's a different story, good luck in your future RPing, if you need any help, advices, pm me Smile
Awsome as always Freezak. I must tell: That rum was good!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Awesome bar. I love your salted meat !
PS : Beer is better than rum !
Ai, ai, Sailor!
Was fun to be the doorman ^^
A lot of guys commenting that I was crazy going around with a fishingrod as "guard" Tounge

Thank you letting me be a part of it Wink

Very nice idea and well made bar.

- Smeltetost